Chapter 8

Lily's Pov:

It's been 2 weeks since that murder incident. Surprisingly after that incident, not a single report viral on the news or the internet. How this could be possible? Someone died in a city and not even the police investigating it.

I was very scared at first to go to college or a cafe for work. But I couldn't hide forever.

I am glad that I didn't see him in these 2 weeks. He didn't even come to the cafe. Nobody knows about it. I didn't tell anyone about that incident. I don't want any trouble.

" Lily... Two coffee for table 4. " Lisa interrupt my thought by handed me the tray of coffee. " Yes..." I said and went to serve the coffee.

"What happened to you? You are tensed from the past few days. Everything okay. " Lisa asked with concern. "Yeah... It's nothing..." I lied well I am not fine, in these 2 weeks only one person captured my mind. Who is...

Ryan.

"You can tell me what happened or I can take Anna's help. " Lisa said with a smile. I laugh nervously because I couldn't hide the truth from Anna. She is an emotional blackmailer.

"No, it's seriously nothing. There is no need for Anna. " I said when Anna suddenly come from the kitchen and I flinched.

"What you two are talking without me?" Anna asked looking at us for an answer.

"We are just talking about the weather. " I said while looking at Lisa. She smiled and said "Yes... The weather is so nice. " I sign in relief.

Anna was about to argue with us when we heard someone.

"Hey... Beautiful ladies..." We turn It was Noah with his brightest smile.

"Hey," we said. "Can I take Lily out?" Noah asked while looking at Lisa and Anna.

"No, I can't. We have lots of people here." I said indicating toward the people in the cafe.

"Noah, Take her. We will manage. I don't think more people are going to come today. " Anna said while winked at me. Yes, they know I have a crush on Noah and they never leave any opportunity.

"Today is Sunday Anna. It will be busy in the evening. I am not going. " I look at Noah. He makes a sad face and turns to leave. He is a drama queen but he is cute.

"Wait, Noah. She will go. " Lisa said. I was about to say but they push me towards Noah.

"Take her. We don't need her. Bye Bye... " Anna said while both of them waves their hands.

"Bye... Thank you. " Noah said with a smile and hold my hand and pull me outside of the cafe.

"Where are we going?" I asked. I am still terrified of that incident, that why I don't want to walk around on the streets to chill.

I look at Noah he was looking at me with a sad face. "You don't want to hang out with me. " He said and free my hand and walk away. Shit... I don't want to make him sad.

I ran toward him and hug his back. I am felt bad. "I am sorry... I didn't mean like that. Please... Sorry..." I apologize while hugging his back tightly.

I stand in front of him, hold his hand and start pulling him. "Let's go... Let go... You are going to give me a treat today. " I said with a cheering smile. He smiled and directed me toward his car.
.
.
.
"Stop stop stop..." Noah gave me a confused look while stopping the car. "Let's go there. "  I said in excitement pointing toward the Amusement Park. After so many years I came to the amusement park.