Chapter 10

Ryan Pov:

I carry her to my house. She was peacefully sleeping in my arm. That what I always wanted her to be in my arm. I take her to my bedroom, place her in my bed, remove her shoes, and put the blanket above her. She looks so innocent, her hairs are all over her face. I place her hair behind her ear. I think the dose of injection was high for her. She will be sleeping for some more hours.

I was admiring her when Andrea called "Is the work done?" I asked him while looking at my love. "yes Boss, it's done." he informed me. "Good... Take good care of him." I said with a smile and cut the call.

I went to the bathroom to freshen up and change into a t-shirt and sweatpants. I come near the bed, she was still sleeping. I don't know how just looking at her makes me smile. I rest myself next to her, pull her closer to me by her waist and pull the blanket above us.

I look at her and caressed her cheek. I give a peek at her lips. "God, you are so beautiful. I know I don't deserve you love, but I can't live without you."

I keep watching her until I don't know when I drift into sleep.

.

.

.

.

Lily Pov:

I woke up because of the sunlight hitting my face. I opened my eyes, trying to adjust the light. It was very relaxing. The bed was so comfortable and the blanket was so soft. I cuddled the blanket more and close my eyes. After a few minutes, I felt different, I opened my eyes and scan the room.

Wait for a second, this is not my room. I tried to sit up when I felt someone was holding my waist and sleeping behind me. I slowly look behind me.

It was Ryan.

He was sleeping. He looks so handsome from this close but he killed someone. But why I am here? Oh God, he kidnaps me.

I got tensed after remembering about yesterday. Why he kidnapped me? Is he going to kill me? I have to get out of here. I can't stay here. I looked at his hand which was around my waist. I hold his hand starts removing it while making sure he doesn't wake up. And I succeed and start walking slowly toward the door.

I turn the doorknob and open the door when Ryan forcefully closes the door and cages me between his arms. He is very close to me.

"Where are you going love?" He said calmly near my ear. I can feel his breath on my neck which raises my heartbeat.

"Let me go... I want to go home." I whispered hoping he will let me go. "I can't let you go... Never... So let out of that thoughts. " he said while coming more close to me. I close my eyes I want to disappear right now.

"Please... I will not say anything about that murder. Till now I didn't tell to anyone. Please leave me." I pleaded slowly while pushing myself toward the door to create space between us.

"That is not the reason you are here. I love you and you are mine... I told you yesterday and I reminding you now. So you are not leaving anywhere." He took a deep breath and said.

"But I don't even like you. Ple-... " he didn't let me complete and roughly turned me to face him. He holds my arms tightly and pushes me towards the door. I was shocked by his sudden action. I look at his eyes were dark with anger.

" So who do you like. That boy. That fucking bastard. " he yelled at me. "Yes. I like Noah. Now let go of me." I yelled back. I don't know how I get this courage to yelled back at him. I got frustrated. But I can't take it back.

He grabs my hands and push me to bed and hover above me by holding both hands above my head. He comes near my face. By now tears start flowing from my eyes.

"Listen carefully Love... If you ever say it again. I will definitely kill him this time." He states dangerously. What did he mean by this time? Did he hurt him?

" Did you hurt him? Please don't hurt him. I lied to you. I don't like him." I said to him slowly. I don't want him to get angry again and hurt Noah.

"No... Not yet. He is your best friend. I don't want to see you sad." He said with a smile and kiss my cheek. He wipes my tears and makes me sit. Is he is bipolar? How can he change his mood so quickly?

He went inside a room, come back with clothes. " This is the bathroom. Get freshen up and change into these." He said while pointing to the bathroom and handed me clothes. He turns to leave but stops near the door and said " I will be back with breakfast." He left the room.

I took a deep breath to relax. I need to get out of here. I went near the balcony but when I see down 4 people were standing. Oh no, I can't go from here. I have to find another way. I pick up the clothes and went to the bathroom.

A little hope was raised when I saw a small window in the bathroom. I quickly close the bathroom door and went near the window. I am glad there is no one outside on this side. I open the window and look down. It was not that up, maybe on the first floor. Without another thought, I jumped from there. I landed safely. I look at my side no one was there so I start running to find a road.

After 10 minutes, finally, I found the road. I look at both sides to find help, but not a single vehicle was there. I am scared right now. What if he finds out I am not there?

Finally, a black car comes. I start to waved my hand to signal the car to stop, but I am also scared of what if Ryan's people are coming for me. But when I saw a similar face then a big smile covers my face. I can't believe God helped me in this situation. It was Mark.

But I can't see him smiling, he was more shocked by seeing me here and he suddenly busts out "What the hell are you doing here? " he yelled and get out of the car. He walks near me. "Mark I need your help. Someone kidnap-" he doesn't let me complete and drag me to his car and make me sit.

He starts to turn the car. "I know everyone is worried because of me. But I was unconscious. Just one hour ago I woke up. He is a very dangerous person. He kidnapped me. Thank god you are here. It was very difficult to escape from there. Is everybody know about my missing?" I told him everything but he was just driving without even looking at me nor even responding to it.

"Hey... What happened?" I asked again but he didn't respond and stop the car. I look outside the window. My body suddenly felt cold when I see Ryan looking at me.

"Mark... Why are we here? He is the one who kidnapped me. Mark, please let go" I cried while holding Mark's hand. My hands getting cold when I see Ryan come toward the car and open the door. He grabs my arm tightly and starts dragging me outside. I tightly hold Mark's hand. "Mark please help. I want to go home." I literally begged him. I was crying so hard. " Lily, you should go now. " Mark said calmly and remove my grip from his hands. I was shocked. What just happened? Did he want me to leave in this condition? But he is my friend.

That time Ryan successfully drag me outside and close the car door while holding me tightly by my waist. Mark drives away. Leaving me here alone. Why did he betray me?

As the car disappeared and my vision also gets blur and I only see black.

.

.

.

.
---------------------------------
Hey Lovely Reader...😁
Finally, I have completed chapter 10. I enjoyed it a lot, writing till now. I hope you all enjoyed reading it... And thank you so much for voting. Comment your opinion, I would love to know... 🤗

Lobe you...🌼