Back home

(A/N) Hey guys, I wanted to post this picture that I did of Void doing some stuff. I thought since this is a small chapter that features the cute blob it would be perfect. Sorry that the paper is smudged, I kinda have a habit of pressing my hand against the paper while I draw😅 (I think the drawing of Void in the hoodie is my favourite,so cute😍)

Now onwards to the story

A magicians Beast chapter 11

It was a warm early morning at the hospital, doctors and nurses were doing their jobs, helping the wounded and the sickly and everything was well.

Groans filled the hospital room as Jin-Woo worked to complete his Daily Quest requirements, glistening sweat dripped off his chiselled muscles as he pushed his body to the limit.

"I'm coming in" called a female voice as the door to Jin-Woo's hospital room slid open

"Oh!" The nurse's cheeks flushed a deep red as she witnessed the male hunter perform push ups without a shirt on.

"Ah,I'm sorry!" Jin-Woo apologised

"No,it's my bad..." The nursed turned her head away from the muscular man in front of her.

'Wow...' She thought,taking a quick peek at the attractive young man

'This patient,was his body this chiselled when he came in?' She wondered, her eyes gazing at Jin-Woo's lean fit body as he put back on his hospital gown.

"Um...are you being discharged today?" The nurse asked

"Yes."

"If it's okay with you, could I have your number" the girl requested

"Number?"

"Yes...I mean if you're okay with it..."

'Is there a test result they need to send me later?' Jin-Woo thought

"Okay,please wait a second" he said as he began to type his number into her phone.

*Meanwhile in (m/n)'s hospital room*

"Ahh, that was a good workout, I don't feel as exhausted as I used to when I first did this"

(m/n) stretched as he let out a sigh of relief, his eyes trailing down his own body.

(Honestly it took me ages trying to find a muscular body that I imagined would be similar to (m/n)'s, but I'm not complaining 😏)

"My body's changed so much, well I was always muscular but not like this, forget me just being a snack,now I'm the whole menu....ok that's a bit much I think a full course meal sounds more accurate than anything but I'll get to that menu someday."

The tall hunter rubbed his head as he began to gather his personal belongings from around the room.

"But even so, I can definitely tell I've gotten taller, thanks to the multiple hits to the head I got bumping into the top of many doorways. Seriously if I keep growing any taller, all my normal sized shirts are going to start looking like crop tops.