A snakes venom

A magicians Beast chapter 10

As the trio continued to adventure further into the dungeon they discovered new and old monsters but unlike the black blob (m/n) named Void,they weren't friendly,not in the slightest. Ranging from monster dogs([Steel Fang Raikans]), monster cats([Black Shadow Razans])and monster monkeys([Razor Claw Brigas]).

[(!) Alarm]

[Player 1 and 2 leveled up!]

Jin-Woo and (m/n) continued to level up as they slaughtered the monsters that ambushed them from the shadows,the task becoming easier as they got stronger with every stat increase and assistance from Void,who seemed relaxed as it sat on (m/n)'s head despite all of the carnage around it.

Jin-Woo's sword skills got faster while the fireballs (m/n) launched got hotter,making the fire user's attacks more effective and sometimes killing monsters in one blow without Jin-Woo having to slice them. And although Void seemed very relaxed with the situation that didn't mean it didn't try and protect its friends from attacks they didn't see coming.

[(!) Alarm]

[Player 1 and 2 leveled up!]

The creature was able to create tentacles of large proportions without throwing off (m/n)'s balance and use the appendages to hit enemies back or use them like spears and pierce through the bodies of the other monsters with swift motions.

[Player 1 has slain Razor Claw Briga.]

[Player 1 has slain Black Shadow Razan.]

[Player 2 has slain Black Shadow Razan.]

"Because the monsters keep respawning unlike normal dungeons,they don't feel like living creatures." Jin-Woo panted,leaning slightly on the sword in his hand

"They feel like they don't have a mind of their own, it's almost like each monster has a different pattern of attack but they use it repeatedly." (m/n) muttered as he scouted the darkness, the flames in his hands growing brighter as he waited for something to attack them.

The trio heard a thud from the set of broken lights above them and growls emitting from the darkness.

"And if we learn these patterns,we can figure out where they're coming from..!"

Glass shattered as a Razor clawed Briga broke through the light fixture above them with a screech and two Black shadow Razans pounced out of the darkness,ready to attack their prey.

'A monkey from above, and a cat from each side.'

With a quick nod to each other, Jin-Woo and (m/n) knew exactly what to do. Their eyes glowed their respective colours as they attacked,focusing on the two Black shadow Razans on the ground.

With a quick swing, the head of the Razan in front of Jin-Woo had been sliced clean off by the damaged longsword he was wielding,blood erupting from the cut. Behind him,the Razan (m/n) was facing became enveloped in flames,the creature squirming on the ground as it roared in pain. The monster's movements soon coming to a stop as the fire burned the inside and the outside of its body to a dark ash.

While the two men killed the enemies in front of them, the once screeching Briga that was falling above them was now gurgling in pain as it tried to escape the black tentacle that had skewered its stomach,to no avail. The creature was soon thrown into the darkness by the limb that had fatally wounded it.