F I V E II

Side note:

The members I ship/we'll hear more about is:

taekun (Taeyong and Kun)

Yumark (Yuta and Mark)

Renhyuck (Renjun and Haechan)

Chensung (Chenle and Jisung)

Nomin (Jeno and Jaemin)

(Suggest who should be in this list other than the members I've mentioned)

anyway

Taeyong: 

I scrolled through Instagram and saw that my Kun had posted a picture with Ten with the caption "something big is gonna happen". My heart ached, he posted it to make me jealous. It's been a while since we broke up. I mean you understand right? he was clearly cheating on me, with Ten who is his ex and my best friend. I confronted him and he said that it was a misunderstanding. How can I misunderstand something when he spends more time with his ex than he does with me. Trust me I'm not the jealous type or anything but I know when things are wrong. 

I don't feel productive today at all, the post and the caption just ruined my whole day. I know I'm supposed to be the leader of this group and not let the members see my dark days, but after all, I am only a human. 

I suddenly got a text from Ten. I didn't talk to him either, but I still decided to see what he wrote in case it was an emergency. 

Text*****

Tenten: come on the roof asap

What was going on? as I walked closer to the roof I could hear someone playing the guitar? 

I saw everyone standing in line with cameras. Kun was in the middle with the guitar and started singing. 

"I am the one for you

You are the one for me

cuz baby all you do'

is bring the best out of me

What was unseen to me

Now I see them with you

I have loved you since our love began

So lemme ask you, will you be my man"

I was shocked. Did he just propose to me? What the hell.

He stood up and walked closer to me

"I've spent days with your best friend talking about the perfect proposal to you, I'm sorry if it made you uneasy, but baby I couldn't ruin the surprise and tell you" He knelt. 

"Will you marry me?" He asked me. 

All of the time I've spent thinking he was cheating on me, but in reality, he was planning to propose with the help of Ten. 

"Say yes!!" Everyone shouted. I began to cry and hugged him while I kept saying yes.

He put the ring on my finger and we had a huge party on the rooftop. I felt quite bad thinking he was cheating on me even though I know that Kun would never do something like that. 

Haechan: 

As soon as Kun proposed to me I saw Renjun looking at me and looking away. Wait did he think about us getting married? I mean I would love to, but not right now maybe in a few years since Kun and Taeyong hyung has been together for so many years. 

The night ended and I decided to sleep in my Injunnies room. Lately, we've been cuddling all night and talking about life. I must admit I've never been the romantic kind of dude, but it's so romantic to just hug him as he tells me more about himself. It's kinda weird what love can do to you huh? 

"Baby when are you gonna lay beside me?" I asked Renjun because he was still in the bathroom after 15 minutes.

"Just give me a sec I need to blow dry my hair or else I'll wake up with a stuffy nose" He replied.

"Then hurry I want to hug you" I whined.

After a couple of minutes, he came out of the bathroom and jumped on me. We kissed for a bit before it wilder. I stopped him and asked him if he wanted to continue because I know Renjun is sensitive to things like this. 

"Let's sleep for now," He told me. I wasn't disappointed because I respect him.

______________

I'm back again.

so what do you think about Taeyong and Kun? I only ship them because they are the leaders of NCT. 

Anyway vote and comment!!!

Should I try to update tomorrow?