S E V EN II

Haechan: 

I woke up beside Renjun and thought that I should mess with him. Yeah, we're together but that doesn't mean I don't tease him anymore - because I do. I saw the black marker right beside the bed and thought, hmm what if... I just make a mustache? So I drew a mustache on him. 

Doesn't he need sunglasses? Oh yeah, he does! there he goes sunglasses for him. 

"Haechanna what are you doing.." Renjun says with his bed voice. Uh oh. 

"Nothing baby just sleep," I tell him, and it's time to run the heck out of here before he sees himself. So I decided that it would be best if I quietly walked out until Renjun discovered his beautiful face. 

A few moments later I hear Renjun yelling my name. Geez does the boy not know that other people are living here? I laugh while I can cuz I know that I'm dead when he finds me. Don't underestimate Renjun, he might be cute and all of that, but trust me he's a bit violent.  

And now I hear him running, oh fuck. 

"Haechan wait till I fucking kill you" I hear him yelling. 

"I'm sorry" I yell back as I run upstairs. Only God can save me now. 

We played around for a long time until Renjun decided that he wouldn't kill me. I decided it would be a great idea to ask him on a double date with Yuta and Mark hyung. 

"Hey, baby?" I asked him.

"shut up I'm mad at you" He replied. 

"Do you want to go on a date with Mark hyung and Yuta hyung?" 

"Wait Mark and Yuta hyung!!!! are they together??" 

"They are about to be, so wanna go on a date with them?" I asked again. 

"yeah of course" He sounded a bit too excited. But least he said yes, now are things a bit easier, because honestly, I thought Renjun would've said no because he doesn't like it when we are all lovey-dovey with each other in front of the members. 

I made a group chat with the four of us

*Date night with the cool kidz*

Me: Tonight at 7 in front of the sushi restaurant alright?

Yuta: Double date? call. 

Watermelon freak: Me too.

my baby<3: Yeah me too!!

*****

I'm currently styling my hair, and it's almost 7 so I have to hurry. 

"haechan come on, we're gonna be late" Renjun shouts. 

"I'm coming give me a second" I yell back. The finishing touch and I'm done, I must say that I'm quite good looking tonight. I walk out and look at Renjun. Man, I thought I was the best looking guy, but he beat me. 

"Baby you look good," I say leaning in for a kiss. 

"You don't look bad either" he replies. 

As we head to the sushi restaurant I try to hold Renjun's hand.

"No we're in public" he whispers. To be honest, I want to tell the world that I'm gay - and with Renjun, but I won't risk getting kicked out of SM. Sometimes I do hate being an idol, but it's my dream so I have to suck it up. 

"Oh you're here," Yuta hyung says as we walk towards them. 

"Have you guys ordered yet?" I asked them. 

"No we waited for you two" Mark answers. Renjun and I sit across each other while we order their main course. Yuta and Mark does the same. Double dates and stuff like that are not my taste, but I must admit, it is kinda cozy and I'm enjoying it.

After drinking a lot of faxekondi I decide to excuse myself and go to the bathroom. As I finish my business and wash my hands, Mark hyung enters the bathroom. 

"Oh, hyung are you and Yuta hyung a thing now?" I ask him. 

"Ehm Haechan I wanted to talk to you about something" 

"Yeah what? tell me" I say. 

He tells me about him and Yuta, he doesn't feel the same way, and he doesn't want to break Yuta's heart.

"But why? U suggested this date" I ask him.

He suddenly clashes his lips on to mine. Instead of pulling away, I do nothing.

"Why aren't you guys-" Renjun enters the bathroom and I quickly push Mark away from me. 

_______________

First of all: I AM SO SORRY BUT I NEED SOME DRAMA IN THIS BOOK TT. 

Second of all I'm sorry for the cliffhanger, but it's late and I have work tomorrow morning. 

Comment and vote - it makes my day, and I get the motivation to update frequently. 

Quote of the day: 

make your heart the most beautiful thing about you