E I G H T II

haechan:

"No Renjun it's not what it looks like" I try to tell Renjun. He doesn't say anything before storming out. I try to run after him yelling his name, but he's gone. "Mark what the fuck is wrong with you" I yell at Mark hyung as I get closer. 

"Haechan I'm sorry I didn't know what went in my mind" Mark hyung apologized. 

"Good job making Renjunnie hate me now, this was your plan all along right? screw you" I spat at him. 

"Why the fuck didn't you push me away as soon as I kissed you?"

"Fuck you," I tell him before I storm out. Yuta Hyung tries to grab me, but without thinking I yeet his hand away from me. I want to find Renjun and tell him what happened. He probably thinks I'm cheating with Mark hyung. 

I tried to call Renjun so many times, but he doesn't pick up. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I don't know where he is at all. 

An idea suddenly came to my mind; Kun hyung. 

The Chinese members went to Kun hyung whenever something 'bad' had happened. Kun hyung for them is like Taeyong hyung for us. I called Kun hyung. 

"Haechan I don't have time right now, I'm with Renjun, could you please wait" Kun hyung answered. 

"Hyung where are you?" I asked. 

"In my dorm wh-" Kun hyung tried to ask, but I hung up and began to run off to his dorm. I couldn't lose Renjun. I ran faster and faster even though my lungs couldn't keep up. As soon as I entered the elevator I noticed how out of breath I was. I couldn't' breathe properly. 

I knocked at wayv hyungs dorm, and yangyang opened the door for me. 

"Oh haecha-" 

I ran past him trying to figure which room belonged to Kun hyung. Then I noticed the only room with the door closed. I walked closer and I could hear Kun talking. He was Talking with my Renjun. I tried to open the door but it was locked. 

"Kun hyung open" I shouted knocking at the door. 

"Haechan it's not the right time please go" Kun hyung responded. No, I wasn't going to go without Renjun. I sat behind the door. I don't care if I have to sit here throughout the night. I want to go home with Renjun. 

After 30 minutes I could hear Kun hyung saying it's late so Renjun has to go. I stood up and as soon as the door opened and Renjun came out. I hugged tightly as he tried to resist. But I was stronger. 

"Haechan let me go" Renjun tried again. 

"No, let's talk" I pulled him out of the dorm. We were now standing in the hallway. 

"Look Renjun, it's not what it looked like," I said.

"Then what is it?" Renjun gave me a chance to explain myself. 

"Mark hyung kissed me as soon as you entered the washroom, I didn't kiss him" I gulped. 

"But why didn't you pull away as soon as he came closer to you?" Renjun asked me. I could hear the sad tone in his voice as he looked down. 

" I was shocked, please, believe me, you know I would never do such things" I begged him. 

"Haechan I believe you. But please promise that you will never kiss another boy again" Renjun looked at me. 

"Renjun I promise that I will never kiss another boy beside you" I took his pinky and tangled it around mine. Renjun smiled and hugged me.

"Let's forget this okay?" I whispered in his ears. 

We decided to sleep in Renjuns room just so I wouldn't have to come across Mark hyung. 

I don't have a skincare routine so I moisturized my skin and hoped on his bed. I checked my phone since Renjun takes forever to wash his face. After 20 whole minutes, Renjun came out of the bathroom with only boxers on. 

My eyes darkened, and I shifted uncomfortably my shorts. 

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Renjun asked him. I could feel myself getting harder. Fuck. He came closer and laid beside me before he cuddled me. He suddenly stopped and I knew why. 

"Haechan are you..?" 

"Shut up and sleep" I was so embarrassed. How could I get hard just looking at his small body? There was an awkward silence. 

"I-I can help you if you want" Renjun suddenly asked me. 

"Help me with what?" I asked him. I honestly didn't know what he meant by helping me. 

"I..can I touch you?" He replied. And my whole body began to feel so fricking hot by his comment. 

___________________________

PLEASE READ<3 

I just want to ask if its okay for me to write about smut scenes like this in the future. It's because Haechan and Renjun is you know real life people and I don't know if you guys feel comfortable reading those kind of scenes. 

Anyway, I'll try to update tomorrow or wednesday okay?<3333

 Quote of the day: 

it was chaos that made her beautiful. 

love u<333