S I X II

Haechan:

I woke up with Renjun cuddling me. I wanted to stay in that position for the whole day, but I have shootings, so calmy got out of the bed. 

"Where are you going?" I could hear him moan.

"I have shootings today baby" I whispered. 

"Will you come back?" He asked me.

"Yeah it will only take an hour or so, I'll come back, just sleep for now okay?" I told him. 

I went downstairs to my own dorm and I walked past Taeyong hyungs room. I saw him and Kun hyung cuddling while sleeping - ew kinda gross. I put on my clothes and went to the shooting room and I saw Mark hyung. 

"Oh hey Mark hyung" I said without thinking. Oh shit I forgot. 

"Oh hey Haechan" He smiled at me? what the hell are we back to normal again?

"Ehm are we you know okay again?" I dared to ask him. 

"Yeah why wouldn't we be?" He replied. I knew what he was doing, he wanted to forget it and move on. 

"You know I've hanged a lot with Yuta hyung these days, and uhm could you help me?" He suddenly asked me looking quite nervous. 

"Yeah of course how can I help you?" I replied.

"Well I thought maybe if you could.." He looked down

"Arrange a date for you? yeah totally" I smiled. I was so glad at least he's happy again.

We talked for a bit and he said that he was ready to move on from me and start a new chapter with Yuta. 

I knew Yuta liked him so I suggested a double date with me and Renjun.

"So tomorrow night since all four of us are free?" He asked me. 

"yeah of course I'll tell Renjun and Yuta hyung" I said to him before we parted. I was so happy for him. I went to Renjun's room and saw that he was still sleeping so I took my clothes off and laid on the bed lightly. I cuddled him before I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

____________________________

Sorry for short update but I was helping my mom with her studies and decided to write a chapter before going to bed. 

Anyway Vote and comment - it makes my day<333

And feel free to come up with ideas for me so I can keep this book going for a long time!

Quote of the day:

Die with memories - not dreams