Chapter 3 Tin Tin

Excerpt: Chpt.3 Tin tin

This first meeting was the very beginning of a process that would challenge & test me in every way known & unknown to wo(man) with every ounce of my being to do and  see things I never could have imagined were probable let alone possible In this life.

I had no way of knowing back then what was in store for me. Perhaps on some levels I did and why on that first journey my initial reaction was "Oh HELL NO " not happening.... not me...... no way EVER.. BY!

Anyone in their right mind would NEVER consciously sign up for it.

I think that is why I laugh when people say they "want" to be a shaman. I dislike  that word anyway.  Nobody consciously "wants" this.  It's something you either are or you are not.

If it's something you are, you either step up to the plate or become consciously aware your choosing to move on from this life. Why? Because no one stays here long without having true value fulfillment. For that we must be willing to be our true authentic selves.

If we chose to be someone we are not while placing ourselves in a authority role in the guise of helping others... It's not because we actually want to help others, but because  we believe it hides the fact, we do not think we are worthy for who we are & not willing to help ourselves.

All of us are dreaming ourselves into physicality anyway so from that perspective all of us already are shamans lol.

I have been to places so unspeakably horrific that I'd be begging to die a million painful deaths over & over again then have to experience those places for even a moment ever again.

However it is also true that with those risks the gifts you receive to your heart are beyond anything even imaginable.

Learning once and for all the only way to truly receive something of real value is to give something of real value.  Just like the old saying goes. " To give is to receive."

Just in case there is any confusion; I am not referring to giving the shirt off your back & suffering to be some sort of  holy person. But rather giving ourselves the "gift" of being our authentic selves..

I'd find that my strict years of intensive training with Marco had all along actually been to prepare me for this.

For without the knowing that I can push myself past the limits & beyond while having the energy of never give up & to trust myself. .... I wouldn't have been able to make it through.

It would take me many years to have the details of these journeys and other even crazier impossible to believe Tin Tin  experiences  verified by him.

The yaje would make me wait until I let go of ALL my doubt, went to Secoya territory without a guide on my own with nothing but my heart and my TRUST.

Tin tin and I laid down side by side that day and had a heart to heart.

The conversation went something like this.
Hey Tin Tin, was it actually you who soul jumped into my body that time I was drinking yaje at Guaria and made me sing while you were back here in Ecuador? Or was it just the yaje giving me a representation of you?

He said of course it was me silly. If I didn't make you step up & sing you were going implode and we both would be f*dk

I said WOW cool beans you know how to body/soul jump. Can you teach me how to do it pretty please?  Tin Tin, hesitates....before he has the chance to say NO!

I say..that way I can jump into your body and make you do all the cooking & cleaning around here so I don't have to BwhHAHAHHAHAH.

In our usual manner we died laughing; I mean seriously could not stop. The type of deep belly uncontrollable laughter where your sides ache, you can't breath, & may even pee your pants.

Of course, this was all without words because again I do not speak Pai coca and Tin Tin does not speak English.