Chapter#4:

Giselle's POV:
The plane ride was one of the most exciting moments I had in my life. I loved being there, that may sound weird, to love being on an airplane but what can I say? It is just the airplane feeling.

The feeling of taking off, feeling like you are invincible, as the jets take you above the world and above all your problems. It is like you get a new start and know that you are going to a place where all of your problems do not exist.

Then sitting on the window seat, seeing everything below you, helps give you a new perspective. To see all the lights of the buildings looking like small fireflies, you realize that pain is momentary and problems are smaller than you. That pain and problems shouldn't get to you becusse you and your life is worth so much more.

Finally sitting beside your crazy best friend is like a dream come true. Though Meghan and me are so different we have the best chemistry and we can make every moment a fun memory.

Though in the beginning of the flight Meghan acted weird. She looked like she had something in her mind and something was bothering her but when I asked she told me it was just her fear of flying. Meghan does have a big fear of flying so I saw nothing weird about it especially when she got back to her normal self soon after.

We spend the rest of the flight talking about everything we are going to do in LA, laughing at all the posh people we saw on the flight who were wearing designer clothing, and eating the snacks. We also shared a coke that Meghan stole from the kitchen. It was the best experience.

Then before we knew it we made it there. I looked down to the world below and saw everything. I felt us starting to go down and I saw the lights of LA, I saw the Hollywood Sign and the big buildings. It looked incredible. I pressed my hand to the window trying to feeling as close as possible knowing I will be there soon. I always wanted to go to LA with my best friend so this was all of my dreams coming through. And before I knew we landed.

"So how excited are you?" Meghan asked me with a big smile as we got off the plane.

"I am ecstatic. We are finally here! We made it to the place where dreams come true." I said as I pulled my suitcase behind me, stretched my arms out and turned, while almost hitting someone in the face.

"Girl be careful." Meghan said as she got between me and that person. She couldn't help herself from laughing a bit.

"Sorry!" I yelled as the person scowled at me. I looked at Meghan and as much as I felt bad, I couldn't stop myself from laughing my ass off with Meghan.

I concentrated on walking to the suitcase carousel before hitting someone else. "So when is your aunt going to be coming?" I asked as I sat on my suitcase.

"As soon as we get all of our stuff." Meghan said as she bit her lip and looked at the suitcases.

"What's wrong?" I asked knowing that something was stressing her out.

"Do you want me to be honest?" Meghan asked while looking at me than looking away.

"We are in Hollywood where almost everything and everyone is fake. We are in this together." I said as I got of my suitcase, took Meghan's hands in mine and looked straight at her. "You can tell me anything."

"Okay. My aunt is going to be away for the first week so we are going to have to take a cab and stay at a motel." Meghan said. "I'm so sorry."

"That's it. That's fine!" I said looking at her. "As long as we are together nothing can bring us down and it's only for a week so we will be fine."

"Really?" Meghan asked me while smiling and looking brighter.

"Yes really!" I said as I went to go get my suitcase from where I left it. I saw Meghan getting our bags from the carousel as I walked to meet her.

"Okay so we need to go to the taxi area when we leave here." I said as I walked and look at the signs.

"Okay I will check out cheap motels in safe areas so that we won't hVe to spend that much money but will stay be safe." Meghan said as she took out her cellphone.

"Great idea." I said as we walked to the exit. I start looking around for a taxi area when I saw someone in the crowd holding a sign with Meghan and mines names on it.  I walk closer to that person to see that it was honestly one of the hottest guys I ever saw.

"Hey who is that?" I asked Meghan as she looked up from her phone.

"Shit." Meghan said as she tried to pull us closer to the exit but before we get there, the hot guy walks to us and blocks our exit.

"So Meghan I see you haven't changed. Still getting into trouble like always." The hot guy said as he went to go hug Meghan.

"What are you doing here?" Meghan asked him as she tried to get out of his arms.

"You didn't think your aunt will call your parents and they will both find out about the little scheme you pulled." The man said as he released her from the hug and went to go take some of our luggage.

"Wait who are you and what are you guys talking about?" I asked while looking both of them not understanding what I was seeing or hearing.

"And you even brought Giselle into your mess? When will you ever grow up?" The guy asked while looking at Meghan who looked uncomfortable and shamed.

"Giselle this is my aunts roommate Layton and he came to pick us up." Meghan said as she looked at him.

"Hey nice to meet you." Layton said as he put his arm forward to shake mine.

"Nice to meet you." I said fighting not to swoon. This is Layton the guy that Meghan was in love with meaning he was beyond off limits.

"Great now that we have the introductions out of the way can we please go?" Meghan asked as she grabbed Layton and mines arms and tried to pull us out of there.

"No you still haven't answered my second question what is the scheme Layton is talking about." I asked as I dug my heels into the ground and pulled back refusing to move before I get all the information.

"Do you really want to know?" Meghan asked.

"Yes definitely yes." I said looking at her straight in the eyes. I knew that Meghan is always up to a scheme but I never knew that she will do one involving me.

"Okay we were not supposed to be in LA right now." Meghan said quickly. I look at her as if she was insane not believing at all what she was saying.

"What?" I asked trying to check my hearing to see if I was hallucinating.

"What she meant to say was that her aunt told her about a week ago that she couldn't come because her aunt was going to South America with Doctors Without Borders. Meghan was supposed to tell you that you gals couldn't come and to tell her parents about it. But of course she didn't. Instead she schemed her way here." Layton said filling in all the blanks. "Did I miss something or did I hit all points?"

"I can't believe this." I said feeling taken back. Being lied to by the 1 person in your life you thought you could count on was hard.

"I can explain." Meghan said as she could see me looking at her with disbelief.

"Leave me alone." I said as I dropped my stuff and ran away.

Meghan's POV:
I can't believe this asshole! Not only did he come to pick us up even though he shouldn't hVe known that we were even in LA, he treated me like a kid and told the truth to Giselle in the harshest way possible.

"I can't believe you did that!" I yelled at Layton as he went to go pick up Giselle's stuff.

"Someone had to. And it's not my fault that you didn't tell her the truth when you had the chance. It's yours." Layton said as we went to go follow after Gieselle.

As we walked into the night trying to find Giselle, I came to a realization. As much as I wanted to come up with excuses and blame Layton, I knew deep down that it was my fault.