Recruiting Peter and Escaping Vision

While Lorna, Wanda and Vision had their discussion, Bucky, T'challa, Sam, and Cap we're being transported to a Berlin Facility.

As they rode in the transport truck, Sam looks to T'challa and asks. "So, you like cats huh?"

"Sam." Cap says in a warning tone.

Sam just huffs. "What? Dude, shows up dressed like a cat, almost had Lorna killed, you don't wanna know more?"

Steve sighs as he turns to T'challa. "Your suit, it's vibranium?"

T'challa explains. "The Black Panther has been the protector of Wakanda for generations. A mantle, passed from Warrior to Warrior. And now because your friend murdered my father, I also wear the mantle of king. So I ask you, as both warrior and king, how long do you think you can keep your friend safe from me?"

Steve sighs as T'challa continues. "And I ask you, how long do you think you can keep the girls safe? After him, I will come for them. Especially the young girl. My people deserve justice and I will bring it."

Sam punches the cage. "You lay one hand on her, and I will make sure you end up like your dad."

Cap turns to T'challa. "You hurt me, that's fine. But if you hurt her, I'll hurt you. And trust me, you don't want me to hurt you." He threatens the king.

T'challa sighs and just ignores the threats, wanting revenge and justice. Rage and anger cloud his vision, while hate clouds his heart.

Steve gets up from his chair in the office him and tony are in, with a old school pen in his hand as he says

Steve gets up from his chair in the office him and tony are in, with a old school pen in his hand as he says. "I'm not saying it's impossible, but there would have to be safeguards."

Tony then says. "Sure. Once we put out the PR fire, those documents can be amended. I filed a motion to have you, Wanda, and Lorna reinstated..."

"Wanda and Lorna ? What about them?" Steve questioned.

Tony gets out of his chair. "Their fine. They're confined back at the compound, currently, Vision is there keeping them company."

Steve throws his hands up in the air. "Oh, God, Tony. Every time I think you see things the right way..." Tony cuts him off. "It's 100 acres with a lap pool. It's got a screening room. There's worse ways to protect people."

"Protection? Is that how you see this? This is protection? Its internment."

"They are not US citizens." Tony reminds Steve.

Steve huffs once again. "Oh, come on, tony."

"They don't grant visas to weapons of mass destruction."

"Their kids! Lorna is a kid!" Steve exclaims.

"Give me a break! I am doing what has to be done. To starve out something worse." Tony exclaims back.

"You keep telling yourself that. Hate to break up the set."

He leaves the pen on the table, leaving Tony standing there gripping the back rest of the chair.