Chapter 2

Mackenzie P.O.V._+_+_+_+_+_+_+

The limo pulled up into a huge driveway.

I opened the car door and my jaw dropped. Whoah, this is like a freaking mansion!

“Close your mouth, you might catch a butterfly!”, Louis teased.

Liam went to grab my bags,”Oh, it’s ok Liam, I can get them”, I protested.

Eleanor and Louis looked at each other and said,”You’re not Jimmy! You can’t protest!”, then they burst out laughing.

What? Was that some kind of inside joke? Who is Jimmy? Why does he get to protest?

“C’mon, love, let me show you your new room!”, Eleanor said as we walked through the long hallways.

I followed her until we reached a door with a rhinestone ‘M’ hanging on it.

I looked at the ‘M’,”How did you know I was coming?”, I questioned.

“While we in the limo, Liam called some room designers to decorate your room!”, she squealed as she opened the door to my room.

There was a giant bed with neon pink sheets, a brand new laptop and an iPhone 4.

I squealed and ran to the iPhone,”Ooo! This is so cool! One of the caretakers at the orphanage had this! Wait, how does it work?”.

Eleanor chuckled,”I’ll teach you later, now why don’t you get settled in while I talk to the boys?”.

“Okay, mummy”, I said.

I climbed my bed and began to jump on it.

Liam walked past but stopped when he saw me,”Mackenzie! No jumping on the bed!”, he scolded me.

I giggled and jumped down and admired my new room. I have a bed! A really bouncy bed! We didn’t really have beds at the orphanage, just a square made of wood and a wool blanket.

I looked at my dresser and saw a CD. It was titled ‘ONE DIRECTION’, with a picture of Liam, Harry, Niall, Louis, and Zayn. WHAT THE FUDGEBALLS? They’re in a band? No wonder they live in a mansion and have a limo! Wow, I feel dumb.

I put my stuff away and skipped into the living room. Louis picked me up and slinged me over his shoulder.

“LET ME GO!!! HELP! HELP! MUM!! 911! 911! BLOODY MURDER!”, I shrieked.

Apparently, everyone found this hysterical. I did what had to be done.

Well, let’s just say, I kicked Louis in a place where the sun does not shine.

He immediately let me go and fell to the ground, clutching his…’thing’.

As soon as everyone calmed down, Eleanor made an announcement,”Mackenzie, you have your 1st modeling appointment tomorrow! Harry will be taking you though, since I have work”.

I ran over to Harry, who was sitting on the beige couch.

“HARRY! Did ya hear? Your my babysitter tomorrow!”, I shrieked.

“You seem excited, does that mean I’m your favorite?”, he said.

“Well, you have pretty curls”, I admitted.

“I know I do, don’t I”, he said cockily.

I sat down on his lap and ran my fingers through his curly locks.

I looked over at Louis who was snogging Eleanor in a corner.

Harry noticed too and screamed,” PDA! PDA! THERE’S A CHILD IN THE ROOM! SPEAKING OF ROOMS, WHY DON’T YOU GET ONE?!”.

“Hey!”, I confronted,” I am NOT a child!”.

“Aww! Wittle Kenzie said her first sentence!”, he cooed.

I giggled at his immaturity.

Eleanor paused her snogging session, which by the way was GROSS!, “Kenz, you gotta go to bed! You’re waking up early tomorrow!”.

“But, mummy, I’m not tired!”, I protested.

Niall butted in,”Hey! What did they say about the protesting?! Only Jimmy protests!”, Niall said, which made everyone go into hysterics.

I.STILL.DON’T.GET.THE.JOKE!!

“Alright, I’ll go to bed! NIGHT MUMMY! NIGHT DADDY! NIGHT UNCLE NIALL, LIAM, ZAYN, HARRY”, I shouted as I stormed upstairs to my room.

********************

I woke up to someone jumping on my bed.

It was Eleanor screaming,”WAKE UP! WAKE UP!”.

I shot straight up,”I’m up! I’m up! Stop jumping!!”, I said.

I had to hurry to get ready, I quickly brushed my teeth, took a shower, combed my hair and put on some clothes.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Harry, he put me on his back and carried me to the car.

***********

As I got there, I was immediately put into Hair & Make-up.

They perfectly styled my hair and put a black bow in it.

The designers handed me some sort of black and white clothing to put on.

I did as I was told and admired my reflection in the mirror.

Wow…..I look like a Barbie doll.

As I entered the room where the photographer was taking pictures, one of the assistants handed me a Barbie doll that was dressed just like me!

“What’s this for?”, I asked, referring to the Barbie doll.

A dirty blonde girl around my age walked in,”OH MY GOD! Could you be any more stupider? It’s a Barbie doll magazine photoshoot!”, she screamed.

She was dressed in pink, and so was her Barbie doll.

“Sorry, I didn’t know”, I answered her truthfully.

She rolled her eyes at  me,” I’m  Anna Rose”, she introduced herself.

I smiled at her, trying to be friendly,”That’s a pretty name, I’m Kenzie Tomlinson”.

“Kenzie? What kind of name is Kenzie?”, she bursted.

“It’s short for Mackenzie”, I told her.

She muttered,”whatever”.

I couldn’t take this girl seriously, she was caked in make-up!!! She looked like a clown!

We were called on set and asked to pose and  smile, we did single pictures and pictures of the both of us.

Finally, we were done!!

The photographer let me keep a picture of me that he took today.

I showed it to Harry and his jaw dropped,”YOU. LOOK. SO. PRETTY!”

I giggled,”Thanks, Harry!”.

I’m exhausted, but atleast I don’t have to see that Anna Rose girl anymore.