Chapter 3

Mackenzie’s P.O.V._+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I woke up early in the morning. Why? My iPhone has been ringing like crazy! Apparently, directioners have found out about me and my twitter notifications have been going crazy.

I got up and put on my black shorts, white t-shirt and a grey jacket. I walked down the hallway, past the bedrooms, everyone was still asleep.

I went into the backyard, it was so big! There’s a pool! An actual pool! OMG! OMG! …..Wait, I can’t swim. Oh well.

I leaned near the pool to get a closer look, I suddenly lost my balance.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”, I shrieked. I couldn’t get out, so much weight was pushing me down. My vision got blurry. My screams were muffled by the water entering my lungs.

Louis P.O.V. _+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I woke up to screams. What was that noise coming from?

“El, El babe, wake up”, I shook Eleanor who was lying beside me.

“Mmm…what, Lou?”, she answered, half-awake.

“I heard someone screaming”,I told her.

She shot up from bed,”Mackenzie”, she said.

Oh god…..

We ran throughout the halls, “MACKENZIE! WHERE ARE YOU? KENZIE??”, I yelled

All the boys were woken up by our panic.

“Ugh, what is with the screaming?”, Zayn asked.

“We heard screaming and now we can’t find Mackenzie”, Eleanor panicked.

The boys eyes widened,”Look! The door to the backyard is open!”, Niall said.

We raced out the door, and then we saw her……at the bottom of the pool.

“AHH!”, El shrieked,”SOMEONE GET HER!”.

Niall, who was the best swimmer, volunteered,”I’ll get her”, he said as he dove into the pool.

I walked over to Eleanor, who was bawling her eyes out,”El, calm down, she’ll be alright”, I assured her.

El nodded in agreement, Niall came out of the water, cradling a limpless Mackenzie.

We all gathered around Mackenzie, Harry checked for a pulse….there was a pulse, it was unsteady though, we gave her CPR.

No Reply.

Until……

MACKENZIE POV_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I woke up coughing water.

“Daddy?”, I mumbled, my voice raspy and weak.

“Mackenzie!”, he cheered,”We thought we lost you”.

“You had us worried, shorty”, Zayn teased.

“I’m not short!”, I argued and tried to sit up, yet epically failed.

“Whoah there, cowgirl, settle down and rest”, Liam told me.

“Wh-what happened?”, I asked confused.

“You fell in the pool, KenzieBear, you drowned”, Harry said, I saw that his eyes were red and puffy.

“Harry?”, I asked,”Were you crying?”.

He chuckled, and came closer,” Yeah, you frightened me half to death, love”, he admitted.

“How’d I wake up?”, I asked. It couldn’t have been magic! Such rubbish…

“Harry over here, gave you mouth-to-mouth”, Niall explained.

Oh, that’s a perfectly good explan-

WAIT WHAT?? WHOAH, SLOW THE FUDGE DOWN.

HARRY….GAVE….ME…MOUTH….TO…..FREAKING…. MOUTH??

EW EW EW EW EW EW EW!!!

“GROSS!”, I exclaimed,”COOTIES!!”.

Everyone laughed. How is this funny? I don’t understand these people.

 I honestly don’t.

********

“Mum”, I asked Eleanor.

“What, love?”, She asked.

“Can I dye my hair”

“What color?”

“Umm…..RAINBOW!”

“No, but you can get a wig!”

Really? A wig? That’s the best you can do?

“Can I get my nose pierced?”, I joked

“NO! NO! NO!”, Eleanor said.

I  giggled,”I was just kidding, mum!”.

Harry walked into the room,”I’ll take you to get your nose pierced”, he offered.

El walked to the freezer and grabbed a pack of ice and headed near Harry.

“Whoah, El, What’s the ice for?”, Harry panicked.

“This”, she put the ice down Harry’s pants.

“AHHHH! LOU! LOU! PSYCHO GIRLFRIEND ALERT! PHYCHO GIRLFRIED!”, Harry screeched.

Louis ran into the room,”What happened, Mackenzie?”, referring to Harry’s little dramatic scene.

“Nothing, daddy, Harry just put ice down his pants”, I lied and put on my most innocent smile.

Harry sent me daggers and mouthed out,”I’ll deal with you later”.

“Well, Alright my little Carrot Princess! I’ll try to get Harry some professional help later”, Louis said and patted my head.

YES! I can’t believe I just pulled that off!

MACKENZIE= 1 HARRY= 0

BEAT THAT, CURLY!!!!!

******

We were all in the living room, watching Twilight.

“OOOO! I love this part!”, I squealed.

Louis laughed at me,”Calm down, little fangirl”, he teased.

The movie was halfway over, they were now playing the credits.

Louis interrupted my thoughts,”Mackenzie”.

“Yes, daddy?”, I replied.

“Let’s talk about your plans for school….”

SCHOOL? I have bad experiences in school….

  Like that time when…….

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: CLIFFHANGER ;D

VOTE,FAN,COMMENT! <3 <33

          xx