Chapter 23

Suddenly, we saw a woman standing in the middle of the field. "Who the hell is that," I said, causing Diego to stop and look at her. "I'm not sure. Maybe she's here to help. Or she owns the place." Klaus came over to look at her. "She seems too well dressed to own this shitty place." She waved at us. "Got any drugs," Klaus yelled.

A bunch of people in suits popped up. The lady yelled, "Number Five, you and you're family messed up the timeline! I told you what would happen!" She waved her hand and they all came running at us while shooting. "Fuck! Go hide behind something," Diego screamed. Me and Klaus went running. I looked behind us to see Diego stopping bullets. "That's fucking cool!" I cheered very loudly and Diego looked back at me with disgust.

Me and Klaus hid behind a truck. "What are we going to do," Klaus asked. "I don't know," I looked around and saw the car I stole from Sissy, "I got bricks in the car." "What are we going to do with them? Eat them?" "No. We throw them!" I ran over towards the truck and Klaus followed me. I barely missed getting shot in the face.

Diego was throwing knives at the people while I grabbed my bricks. Allison fought some of them and Five and Vanya were off somewhere. Klaus was talking to the air. I shoved bricks in my bag and ran. Diego yelled, "What the hell are you doing?" "Saving your stupid life!"

I ran over and threw a brick at some guy, hitting him in the head. I threw a few more before some got closer. I shoved the person over and started bashing their head. I was taking all the emotions I had our on this person. I started sobbing while bashing the lady's head in. "WHY! DOESN'T! DIEGO! LOVE! ME," I screamed. Blood was everywhere. I stood up to see that there was even more than I originally thought. "I'm gonna need more bricks."

I went running but some of them caught up to me. I fell and landed on my back. My ankle twisted. One was about to shoot me so I prepared to die. Suddenly, the guy started choking on his blood due to his throat being sliced. The others had the same thing. When they fell, Diego was there, covered in their blood. "Real fucking smooth, (Y/N). Almost being killed." He helped me up. "Thanks." I kissed his cheek which was covered in one of the people's blood.

He followed me to the car and helped me grab my bricks. "Where the hell is Klaus," he asked. Suddenly, Klaus came out of under the car. "Hello!" Diego screamed and stomped on his hand. "What are you doing?" "Isn't it obvious? I'm hiding!" Allison, Five, and Vanya were fighting off the commission people. Vanya started levitating. "Is that normal," I pointed towards her and Klaus and Diego looked. "No, I don't believe," Klaus said. Suddenly, a burst of sound wave knocked everyone off their feet. I landed on the roof of the car, Diego landed over towards the house, and Klaus almost landed on the ground but didn't hit. Allison and Five were somewhere I couldn't see. Klaus walked over and helped me off the car. "How the hell are you okay?" "The ghosts caught me," he explained as I fell off the car.

We ran over to Diego and the rest of us all met up. "Five, who the hell is that bitch over there," Allison pointed towards the lady who was still in the field, unphased by the wave Vanya just sent. "That's The Handler. She's in charge of all the commission and events in history," Five said "So, we just kill her," I asked. "No! We can't just kill her! It's not that easy," he yelled. "I can make it that fucking easy," Diego said pulling out his knife. Five stopped him. "Why don't we just talk to her," Vanya said. Everyone called her stupid.

"No matter what she's doing at the moment, we need to go in that building before she sends more people here," Diego said. We all ran to the building. "I have a plan," I said when we got in the place, "What if we all just attacked at once? There's only one of her and six of us." "(Y/N), can you just shut up for five minutes," Diego got mad, "you aren't even supposed to be here!" "Diego, come on," Klaus said, "She's cool." "You too Klaus! Shut up!" "Diego! I came here to help you guys. And I did. Why can't you appreciate that," I said. "Because you can't do anything right!" "So, I did bad when I helped kill the agents from the commission?"

Suddenly, The Handler came in. "Well, if it isn't the Hargreeves. And whoever you are." "What do you want," Five said. "You and you're family messed up the timeline. As I'm sure you know, if you mess it up, you will terminated as soon as possible." She pulled out a gun. "Woah, this went downhill really fast," I said as we all got ready to fight. Just before she pulled the trigger, some guy with white hair came in and shot her. He then aimed the gun at us. Five slowly walked towards him. He put his hands up to surrender. "What the hell are you doing, Five," Vanya yelled. "Enough," he said to the man. "Tillräckligt," said the man after a minute. He then walked out.

"Who the hell was that guy," Klaus said. "And what did he say," Allison asked. "He said 'enough' in Swedish," Five explained. "So, we did it. We stopped the apocalypse," Diego got excited. "Not exactly. As long as we are here, it'll happen." "So, we leave. We go back to our normal timeline," Vanya said. "Exactly, let's go get a briefcase, so we can get out of here, " Diego said to me.