⚠️Chapter 15⚠️

At the hotel, I didn't know what to do. I wanted to be bold and do something like Allison said but I was scared. Diego looked at me and pointed out we don't really look that different. "Well, we don't have any money. We couldn't afford anything. I still think you look really nice," I smiled. He tried to hide his smile but failed.

We started talking. About anything we could think of. I was nervous to do anything. Usually, I won't shut up. But, I was worried I won't ruin everything. "You seem nervous." I laughed awkwardly, "I always am." I felt the knot in my stomach growing.

Then I kissed him. I could feel his shock. He didn't pull away. His hand gently touched my face. I know we've kissed a few times now, but nothing was quite like this one. It was different in ways I can't explain.

His tongue entered my mouth. They intertwined and we swapped cooties. The feeling of him touching me was a feeling I never thought I would feel. I wrapped my arms around him as we continued to kiss.

Diego grabbed me by my waist and sat me on his lap. My hands ran through his hair as his kisses trailed down my neck. His hands glided up my shirt and cupped my breasts. His cold palms caused me to tense up. He took my shirt off without breaking apart the kiss.

He threw me onto my back. He pulled my jeans and panties off. Once he started taking off his pants, I got nervous. "Hold on," I yelled. He looked concerned. "What?" I stuttered, "W-well, can you be easy. I'm a virgin." My face turned red with embarrassment. Deigo laughed at me. "What kind of damn loser has never fucked anyone?"

I couldn't tell you if it was good or bad, seeing as this was my first time. It hurt. He slid into me pretty hard despite me telling him to be easy. The tears formed right away. He went in and out while moaning into my neck. My nails dug into his skin, causing a bit of bleeding.

He picked me up and pinned me on the wall, holding me up by my neck. I got louder every time get he'd reenter. At one point, I was basically screaming. My breathing got heavier as we were ending. He pulled out and finished on my cheek. He let me go and I slid down the wall. I could barely breathe. "I love you, Diego." He laid down on the bed, "I know." "What a fucking pussy. Can't even say I love you back."

He looked mad. "What the fuck did you just say?" "You didn't say that you love me. Even though, we jus-" He hit me. Slapped me in the face. I held my face in pain and cried. "It doesn't matter if I love you or not, you don't talk to me like that." He hit me again. "Y'know what, Diego," I said in between sobs, "Fuck you, bitch." I grabbed a few needles from the sewing kit and threw them at him. He screamed and got really mad. I grabbed some clothes, threw them on, and ran.

I ran until I couldn't anymore. I fell to the ground, crying. I crawled to the nearest phone booth and called Allison. "Can you come get me?" She sounded scared and said she'd be there as soon as she could. I sat on the ground crying.