ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙

𝔎𝔶𝔩𝔦𝔢𝔰 𝔭𝔬𝔳 :

Ugh , summer is over which means a new whole college year...yay...i got my room re-asignated so im carrying my stuff to my new room while i drown on my thoughs...about what happened this summer about him and his touch.Shit i should stop , i lift my head up and check the room number after i make sure its my room i walk in to a girl placing some books on her night table , as she turns around to face me and our eyes meet the happy vibe have just gone away with a gaze.Alisha , what the fuck is she even doing here i thought she wouldnt even make it to the college with those silly dreams and keeping her shit in. I look at her up and down god i despise her even more now that shes my roomate . I put my box down on my bed as i lay on it , she stands next to my bed and puts her hands on her hips then looked at me "Wow now u cant talk?" as i answered "Im not wasting my voice on you" i take my airpods out and put them on trying to ignore her annoying voice . This is going to be a long year...

𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔴𝔫𝔰 𝔭𝔬𝔳 :

New year and my mood couldnt be worst . I miss her , Alisha .I always knew my life had no point without her but i didnt thought i would actually...mean it, i walk into the fraternity house is all quiet and the cracking of the wood floor as i walk is the only sound , i go straight to my room but soon as i walk in my eyes widen.

There was jake with a...girl- god damn it ew . "Jake what the fuck" idc if i interrumpt their moment they are fucking on my bed i mean cmon . Jake just groans "cant u see im busy?." he growls at me so i just roll my eyes and close the door as i walk out, he took my room . im taking his. i walk into his room and look through his stuff...why he has so many condoms?-

I sit on his bed and picks up his phone then turned it on , there as a background picture was a picture of Kylie , from the summer. Jake walks into the room a few min after and i decide to speak "soo may u explain this?" i look at him holding his phone up. i could see him getting speachless before saying "i forgot to change it" mhm.. , only if he knew i didnt deleted alisha from my background picture yet..