Chapter 8

Jake's POV:

We're both laying on my bed breathless with the music paying downstairs. I give her a small soft kiss on the neck before looking at her. "I missed this." I say meeting my gaze with hers. "missed you, your body, damn your body." I trail my eyes down her naked body once more then bring them up to her eyes. She gives me a slight soft smile before sitting up, I give her a questioning look. "what are u doing?" I ask. She gets up and starts putting her tight shirt white dress back on. "Getting dressed?" She says obviously. "Well no shit" I say pulling my pants back on. "And now I'm heading back to my dorm" She says walking to the door before I stop her. "what why" I ask. "because I'm tired? and we see done here?" she replies nonchalantly. Before I can get a word out she goes pass me and walks out. Just like that. I sigh and sit back down burying my face in my hands. I thought this would've gone much more different, but she's still stuck up.

Alisha's POV:

I watch him as he laughs and frown keeping a straight face. "What's so funny?" I ask once he's done. he shakes his head and tries to keep his poker face "nothing". I grab his vape and toss it away "you shouldn't be doing that" I say looking once back up at him. "oh yah? who's gonna stop me?" he says looking down at me. "me? i mean I just did-" "why would I listen to you" he says cutting me off. I shake my head "nevermind do whatever you want I give up" I say one last time before heading back inside. The music started hurting my head so I look around for Nowrin but I can't find her. I text her to come get me upstairs once she wants to leave, I go upstairs to a room and open up a window for fresh air. I tilts my head against the window sill closing my eyes, feeling the cold breeze come into the silent room.