Chapter 60

Jake's POV:

I pull up to the driveway to see Kylie sitting on the porch with tears streaming down her face. She sees my headlights and quickly gets into the car "Drive" is all she says and i decide not to push her. I start driving back and she finally starts talking to me, telling me all the mean things Leah had said to her. I grip the steering wheel with both my hands so tightly, that my knuckles start turning white. She realizes and take one of my hands into hers. I smile and stroke my thumb over her hand. I'm about to take a turn to the frat house, when she says "No take me to my old dorm" I look at her confused. "I just need to be there right now" she says and my gaze softens. I nods as a kiss her palm,she simply tilts her head back against the seat closing her eyes, she must me tired from tonight. And with that I start driving to the dormitory. 

Alisha's POV:

Shawn dropped me off at my dorm, and i couldn't feel any happier. Once he leaves, I change into one of Shawn's hoodies that still smell like him and put it on along with some shorts. I sit down at my desk opening up my laptop and play some music on as I do my work. I would take in between to text Shawn back, but besides that my phone would be off so I could catch up on the work I've been missing out on. I'm interrupted when I hear a knock at the door. Why would someone be here at this hour? I get up opening the door to see Kylie. She has dark bags under her eyes, that are swollen as if she'd been crying. I quickly rush her in and close the door. "oh god what happened?" I asked worriedly and pull her into a hug. She wraps her arms around me and lets out a sob into my shoulder, as she starts explaining everything.