Chapter 2

Alisha's POV:

I decide not to waste my time on trying to talk to Kylie. I finish unpacking my things and check my phone. Luckily today's just moving in day so I have some free time on my hands now. I quickly change into nicer clothes so I could leave Kylie as soon as possible, and go out to meet with my friend, Nowrin. I walk to a nearby cafe as I listen to music. The music only brought back memories, me and Shawn and how much I missed him. But now we're nothing but strangers. I take out my earbuds and shake out the thoughts. As I walk into the cafe to finally see a friendly face. We catch up and talk about our roommates, which lucky for her she got paired with no one she despises. If only we could switch rooms. Man this is gonna be a very long year...

Jake's POV:

Shawn leaves my room so I grab my phone and take one last look at my background. Man I miss her. I change the picture quickly before I get lost in my thoughts for her. I look around and start to finish unpacking my things. I can still imagine her standing on my shirt. My god she's has messed with my head. I throw my clothes into my closet and close it. This year is going to be hell. Being at the same college but not being able to run up to her and hold her, kiss her. I miss the feeling of her lips on mine. She really has a way of making me think about her and only her. Not even other girls can take my mind off of her.

I go downstairs and look through the pantry. I take out a bag of chips and eat them while using my phone. I find myself scrolling through her Instagram feed. Before I can help myself I accidentally like one of her old posts. Well shit- I quickly unlike it and block her. I throw out the bag of chips and go out for some "fresh air" when I'm really looking for someone to take my mind off of Kylie. This year's gonna be hell.