Chapter 6

Jake's POV:

I walk into my room to see Kylie tossing my pillow back onto the bed. I close the door behind me "What are you doing in here?" I ask taking in the sight of her. "Uhm I was looking around?" she replies nervously. "You know this place inside out?" I say back. Which was true, she was here just earlier so she couldn't have gotten "lost". Before any of us could say anything, she rushes to the door but I block her. "Do you wanna talk?" I ask my face softening. She pushes me off and runs out, leaving me speechless.
I go out to get her but see her making out with some guy. Practically swallowing eachothers tounges. I feel anger boil inside of me, before I do anything stupid I go back down and grab a beer.

Alisha POV:

Nowrin catches up to me and it's next to me on the couch. "You ok?" she asks concerned.  I nod. "Go have fun I'll be fine don't worry" I reply, Not wanting to be a buzzkill and ruin her fun. She gives me one last look and a slight smile before getting lost in the crowd. I look around taking in how everything looks, The colorful lights I'm drawn to, I watch Nowrin dance with a friend, a guy friend. Then my eyes wonder to a couple making out. Correction Kylie and some random dude. I roll my eyes and scoff before finding myself looking at a familiar pair of eyes across the room. Shawn. Both of our eyes meet. His lips part as if he wants to say something, butI quickly get up and rush to the kitchen trying to get out of his intense gaze. I grab a cup and turn on the faucet pouring myself some water. I gulp it down feeling the relieving cold water down my throat. I put the cup down and turn around to be met with the same eyes I once could've gotten lost in for hours. Once again, Shawn.

Jake's POV:

I look around and see Kylie making her way upstairs to a room with another guy. Oh hell no.