Chapter 56

Jake's POV:

Kylie and I get dressed together, I finish before her and watch her. Just before she zips her dress up I see some lacy fabric and grin. I pretend I don't notice and go downstairs to everyone. We walk over to the kitchen where Shawn's making the drinks, or WAS making the drinks he's not even paying attention to what he's doing. I grab three shot glasses, two for me and another for Kylie. I walk over to her and she takes two of them gulping them down. "Aw man that was gonna be mine-" I say gulping down my glass and shrug. She just grins and pulls me to where everyone was dancing. The music was pumping loud on the speakers, and everyone was dirty dancing, even us. Kylie rubs her ass against me "accidentally" and I pulls her closer against me by her hips. She tilts her head to the side, still dancing and rubbing herself avausnt me, and gives me some slow kisses on the neck making me tilt my head back.

Alisha's POV:

I walk into the party without Nowrin because she was "sick" and made me come without her, even after we bought her an amazing outfit. I look around the place until my eyes land on some strippers. My eyes go wide and my hand quickly goes to cover my eyes instantly, trying to erase what I just saw. My hands are pulls off of my face by two large hands. I look up to see Shawn and smile. That is until I realize he's at a party with strippers. I don't have the right to be jealous since we're aren't exclusive, but I still am.

"What are you doing here?" he asks looking down at me, loud enough so I could hear him through the music. I look up t him to keep my eyes away from the half naked dancers.

"Well I heard there was a party and I wanted to go, I didn't expect this." I say nodding around us.

"Well I'm glad you came" he says and I lift my brows up questioning.

He shakes his head. "Because I had something planned for us" he says taking my hand. I intertwine our fingers as he leads us outside to the chilly air.