Chapter Forty-Three - Comforting the Seiyuu

I entered the living room and found Tsubaki Nii-chan reading a script with a serious expression. In fact, he doesn't even notice my presence until I brought some coffee for him."You're frowning, is everything alright?"

"I'm surprised that you've been watching so much," He chuckled. "I have to stop making you worry so much,"

"I can't help it, I'm your sister. I have the right to worry about you guys, especially when you don't so well at the moment." I remarked as I sit beside him. "So, what's the problem now?"

"... I was asked to become Azusa's substitute for the robot anime, but sadly things aren't going well for me," He sighed. "I'm doing my best to act perfectly, just like how Azusa always does. But I can't pull it off. The roles initially belong to Azusa, and that's why I think that I need to replace Azusa completely."

"You know, I love your voice," I said as I leaned on the couch. "Every role you play is always full of life and your voice, it always makes me feel happy. Azusa Nii-chan's voice is wonderful too, but it's completely different from you,"

"That's nice, but I still feel like I'm just a replacement for Azusa." He muttered.

"Even if you got selected to be Azusa Nii-chan's substitute, you can never become him. You two are different people and I know that you have your own charms that won't lose to anyone else,"

Upon hearing my words, Tsubaki Nii-chan eventually snaps out of it, "Thank you Neko-chan for opening my eyes. I'm not sure if I have such strong charms, but as long as I have you by my side and cheering me on, I will continue doing my best."

"You're welcome Nii-chan, I'm glad that you're back to your usual self." I smiled.

"Just watch Neko-chan, because I'm going to create a main character who can only be voiced by me!" He cheered.

"I'll be waiting then,"

"By the way, is my voice the only thing that you like about me?" He asked.

"Maybe, maybe not," I smirked and looked away.

"How mean of you, Neko-chan." He whined. "But I don't mind. If you look aways, then I only need to make you face my way."

"What?" As soon as I faced him, he suddenly pulled me close and kissed me.

'What the heck! This again!'

He pulled away with a smile, "This is a sign of gratitude for cheering me up, though the kiss actually cheered me up even more. Do you think you would let me kiss you again?"

"B-But I thought you like Nee-chan?" I confusedly asked.

"Yeah, but you were originally the one who I liked." He admitted. "Remember the trip we went to Naeba Ski Resort Hotel?"

"Yeah, you were kind of acting weird that time. Especially when it comes to Natsume Nii-chan," I said as I reminisce the event.

"I was jealous at that time. When I heard that the scarf that you were wearing was from Natsume, I got immensely jealous. I wanted you to be with me, but then I heard your conversation with Yusuke at the cafe." He said. "I realized that, since you like him I won't have a chance to be with you and decided that it would be probably best to stay out of your way."

"Y-You knew about my feelings for Natsume Nii-chan? You knew all along?" I gasped.

"Yeah, but don't worry Imouto-chan, I support you." He smiled. "Now, about that kiss?"

"Are you still on to that?" I tittered.

"Think of it as a farewell kiss for my feelings to you," He said. "Will you let me, Neko-chan?"