Phineas and Ferb-Phineas x Isabella(Phinbella)

OBVIOUSLY THIS IS LIKE ONE OF THE BEST SHIPS EVER ESPECIALLY DURING MY CHILDHOOD ÙwÚ!!!!!!!

Phinbella was one of the FIRST ships that I have shipped during my childhood. I remember just being so OBSESSED with this ship that I literally only watched videos ONLY ABOUT THEM XD

I really LOVED THIS SHIP SO MUCH!!!! There was a specific period of time where I wasn't really watching much Phinbella moments probably because of Disney Channel not showing much episodes on TV.

Although recently, there has been an episode that was shown on TV and I was like "Hmm..maybe I should look back on my OTP."

So thats what I did, I got my phone and randomly just started watching videos and looking at some pics about them.

One thing about this ship is that I love that fact that PHINEAS HAS BEEN OBLIVIOUS TO ISABELLA FOR SO LONG.

I literally just keep face palming myslef before on how oblivious this boy was HAHAHAHA

BUT ONE THING THAT MADE ME FREAK OUT EVEN MORE WAS THE FACT WHERE ISABELLA KISSED PHINEAS AND HE LIKED IT BUT CARL HAD TO FRICKIN ERASE THEIR MEMORIES.

*tries to breathe*

Anyways, as the episodes proceed with MORE AMAZING AND ADORABLE MOMENTS OF THESE GUYS, there have been some other episodes or movies of the show such as their Star Wars parody wjere these two kissed.

AND FINALLY THE ULTIMATE EPISODE OF THESE TWO GUYS

*bREaThS*

IN THE EPISODE "Act Your Age" IS WHERE PHINEAS REALIZED HIS FEELINGS FOR ISABELLA EVEN THOUGH ISABELLA GAVE UP ON HIM AT THAT TIME.

THEY EVEN SANG AN AMAZING SONG "What Might've Been" WHERE ITS ALL ABOUT HOW THEY SHOULD'VE KNOWN ABOUT THEIR LOVE FOR EACH OTHER!!!!!!!

*ExhAlEs rAPiDlY*

I've recently listened to this song and I was just SOOOOOO touched by the lyrics cause when I was young, I didn't really understand much of the lyrics but as I grew up, I guess I learned so much XD

AND THATS WHERE WE FOUND OUT THAT EVER SINCE HIGH SCHOOL STARTED FOR THEM, ISABELLA STOPPED CRUSHING ON PHINEAS BUT FOR HIM, THATS WHEN HE STARTED TO HAVE FEELINGS FOR HER!!!!

Kind of a bad timing honestly HAHAHAHAHA

But during that episode, Phineas was having a hard time choosing his college of choice and soon was able to choose the same college as Isabella.

AND THEY HAD THEY KISSED!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK

(P.S. There might be some other moments where I forgot to include so...yeah XD)

Honestly, they really are just a cute couple and personally they are JUST AMAZING!!!! Sure Phineas was REALLY REALLY OBLIVIOUS towards Isabella in SO MANY EPISODES, but that's literally what makes it so lovable and so entertaining.

And of course, let us all give credit to Isabella's wing man...Ferb.

No seriously, there was an episode in the show about Isabella's birthday and their friends were planning a party for her. Somewhere at the end, Phineas suggested for them to go to get some ice cream to make it up to her since their invention didn't go as planned.

Isabella obviously said yes but Phineas asked Ferb if he wanted to join. Ferb then said that the two of them should go and I was like "FERB YOU'RE A LIFE SAVER!!!!"

What made me more freak out was the last episode of the show(Not sure if it really was the last episode but yeah). Basically, they were performing a song in their backyard talking about their amazing moments and what made me freak out was the fact that Phineas literally BROKE THE 4TH WALL!!!!!

He literally sang a line about how Isabella kissed and got their minds erased, EVEN THOUGH THEIR MINDS WERE ERASED YET HE STILL CAN REMEMBER IT!!!

Obviously Isabella was very confused, and then Phineas said you just wait in ten years AND HE WINKED AT HER REFERRING TO HER ABOUT THE EPISODE WHEN THEY'RE OLDER!!!!!!!

There's a lot more episodes and amazing moments of these two so if you guys want to watch more of this ship, there's like a video I found on YouTube where someone made a compilation video  of this ship.

Anyways, thats all I got for you today so bye guys!!