Tangled: The Series-Varian x Cassandra(Cassarian)

OMG THIS SHIP IS LITERALLY MY ULTIMATE OTP IN THE SERIES HONESTLY UwU!!!!!

This ship is about a boy who is an alchemist and a woman who is the daughter of the captian of the guards. 

Varian and Cassandra have an 8-year gap. Varian is 16(as of season 3 I think) and Cass is 26(also as of season 3). Even if Cass is MUCH older than Varian, I still couldn't help but just ship them.

THEY ARE JUST SOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!

Ever since Varian said "m'lady" towards Cass, I knew that these two would be so cute together!!! Yet during that time, I just tought of them as a simple ship, something that I would support but not really be fond of.. UNTIL I WATCHED THE EPISODE WHERE VARIAN GACE CASSANDRA AN ELEMENT THATS NAMED AFTER HER EEEEEEEEKKKKK!!!!!!

Every episode that had Varian in it, I would ALWAYS hope that he and Cass would make some cute moments together.

Its SOOOOO ADORABLE to see Varian trying to impress her her since Cass is his crush. Although when Varian became evil, I kinda lost toouch through the shipping thing since I was more focused ON THE FRICKIN FACT THAT RAPUNZEL HAD TO TAKE CARE OF HER OWN KINGDOM FIRST BEFORE HELPING HER OWN FREIND!!!

I personally think that this ship is VERY ADORABLE yet because of school, I've sorta lost touch to not only the ship, but also to the actual series.

Yes, I have already watched season 1 and 2 of the show yet I wasn't able to watch season 3 yet.

But I have watched some clips and songs from it. I didn't wanna spoil myself BUT I HAD TO WATCH IT FOR THE SAKE OF CASSARIAN.

Ever since my brother turned on the TV and switched the channel to Disney Channel, the show that appeared was Tangled the series so I just thought 'Hmm..why not I just see whats happening in this show now?'

So I kept scrolling through Youtube some clips and more vids of the show and all of a sudden a song popped up in my recommendations and it was a song of BOTH CASS AND VARIAN!!!!

I was like "OMG I NEED TO LISTEN TO THIS RIGHT NOW!!!!!"

The song is called "Nothing Left To Lose" and it was a great song.

The song wasn't really much of a love song since..y'know Cass was evil but Varian was already good there.

It may not be a love song together yet I did wished for them to have a duet together AND MY WISH CAME TRUE!!!

Honestly, the songwriters and composer did such an amazing job and the voice actors did amazing too.

I was COMPLETELY SAD over the fact that at the last episode, Cass had to find her diestiny by travelling. And it was SOOOOO SAD for me cause Cass and Varian would have some time not together.

WHATS MOREEEE SAD IS THE FACT THAT SEASON 3 IS THE LAST SEASON!!!!

My ship LITERALLY SANK LIKE THE TITANIC!!!!!

T^T

But.....Thats when I realized that Cass was wearing something around her neck...IT WAS THE CASSANDRIUM!!!! THE FRICKIN ELEMENT THAT VARIAN MADE FOR CASSANDRA AS A NECKLACE AND GIFT FOR HER!!!!

MY SHIP HAS ROSE FROM THE DEPTHS OF THE OCEANS AND I WAS JUST SOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!

Even if there weren't that many moments of these two and that they weren't really that romantic or something like that, I STILL SUPPORT THIS SHIP NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

I DON'T CARE IF PEOPLE SAY THAT CASS IS OLDER THAN VARIAN, I THINK THEY ARE JUST THE CUTEST EVER!!!!!!

So yeah, thats all I got for you guys and I hope that you're having an amazing day. Bye! :3