Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir-Adrien x Marinette(Adrienette)

Warning:  A lot of caps lock up ahead and possibly the whole chapter XD

*bReAThS*

AAAAAAAHHHHHH THIS SHIP IS JUST JWHDIQNSBDJWDJWHDJWGD THEY ARE JUST SOOOOO CUTE AND SOOOO ADORABLE THAT THEY SHOULD GET MARRIED AND HAVE KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY NEED TO FRICKIN REVEAL THEIR IDENTITIES SOON AND THEY CAN FALL IN LOVE!!!!!!!

*eXHaLeS*

Okie I'm good XD

This ship is like one of my fav OTPs honestly. They have such great chemistry even they are JUST FRIENDS!!!!!!!

THERE ARE LITERALLY SO MANY SCENES AND MOMENTS TO THE FACT THAT WE THINK THAT ADRIEN DOESN'T JUST THINK THAT MARI IS JUST A FRIEND TO HIM!!!!!

FIRST, THE UMBRELLA SCENE. SECOND, THEY DANCED. THIRD, THEY ALMOST KISSED!!!! AND THE FRICKIN SCENE WHERE THEY SLEPT TOGETHER IN THE TRAIN!!!!!

A lot of people including me have always theorized that Adrien could possibly be creating feelings for Marinette but he doesn't know yet.

Obviously, this boy is too oblivious and blind to know that but it'll come around eventually. He treats Mari like more than a friend yet HE STILL CALLS HER AS A FRIEND!!!!

Based on the theory videos, there's a high chance that Lukanette and Adrigami will soon rise in season 4.

I've also heard some rumors that there's possibly gonna be a MariChat kiss but idk.

OKAY OKAY WE'RE NOT DOING A THEORY BOOK OR ANYTHING!! THIS BOOK IS MY OPINION BOOK ABOUT MY OTPs HAHAHAHAH XD

Anyways, like I said, I have a strong feeling that this ship would probably decrease a bit in season 4 but hopefully this will soon set sail once again!!!!

As always the annoying part about this ship is the fact THAT ADRIEN KEEPS SAYING THAT MARINETTE IS JUST A FRIEND WHEN HIS ACTIONS ARE LITERALLY TOO ROMANTIC TO BE JUST A FRIEND!!!!

HE LITERALLY DIDN'T WANT CHLOE AND HIM TO KISS BUT WHEN IT WAS MARINETTE, HE LITERALLY PULLED HER CLOSER TO HIM AND ITS LIKE HE WANTED TO KISS HER!!!!!

ANOTHER THING!!! DID YOU GUYS REMEMBERED THE EPISODE WHERE THEIR SCHOOL WAS ON A FIELD TRIP OR SOMETHING ON A TRAIN?? YEAH, ALYA LITERALLY NOTICED THAT MARI WAS SLEEPING ON HER SHOULDER AND LITERALLY MADE ADRIEN SIT BESIDE MARINETTE!!!!

THEY EVEN BOTH SLEPT TOGTHER!! HE EVEN HAD A SMILE ON HIS FACE!!!!! ADRIEN MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!! DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT MARI IS JUST A FRIEND??

WITH THAT SMILE ON YOUR FACE WHEN SLEEPING WITH HER, WE SHIPPERS SAY ABOSULTELY NOT!!!!!!

HOW ABOUT THE TIME WHERE MARI WAS TOLD TO SIT AT THE BACK??? LOOK AT THE WAY HE LOOKED AT HER!!!! HE WAS LITERALLY LOVINGLY SMILING AT HER BEFORE SITTING BESIDE HER!!!!

EVEN WHEN LILA WAS SITTING BESIDE HIM, HE'D RATHER SIT MARI THAN LILA!!!!

THIS SHIP IS FREAKING ADORABLE BUT SOOOOO ANNOYING ESPECIALLY ADRIEN!!!!!

THERE IS HONESTLY A LOT MORE EPISODES OF THESE TWO AND I'M FREAKING EXCITED FOR SEASON FOUR AND THE OTHER MLB SPECIALS THEY HAVE IN STORE FOR US!!!!!

*ExHAleS mORe*

Man that was a lot of screaming XD

Anyways, so yeah thats all I got for you guys. Until next time..Bye!!! :3