My Hero Academia - Awase x Momo(Awamomo)

DISCLAIMER: LIKE I SAID IN MY OTHER PREVIOUS AWAMOMO FANFICS, PLEASE DO NOT FIGHT OR ARGUE ABOUT HOW YOU DON'T LIKE THIS SHIP OR  HOW YOU THINK TODOMOMO IS BETTER. I RESPECT EVERYONE'S OPINIONS WHEN IT COMES TO SHIPS AND MY OPINION HERE IS THAT I LIKE THIS SHIP MORE. IF YOU DON'T LIKE TO READ THIS, THEN YOU DON'T HAVE TO. THANK YOU!!!

Welp...now we got that thing cleared out...LEMME JUST SAY A FEW THINGS.

First of all, I KINDA WISH SOME MORE AWAMOMO CONTENT PLUS MORE SCREENTIME WITH THOSE TWO TOGETHER.

LIKE SERIOUSLY, THEY ARE JUST SO CUTE!!!

And second of all, GO CHECK OUT MY AWAMOMO FANFICS I MADE LOL

Anyways, this ship is like AMAZING!!! Most people really don't get why they ship these two but some of us do and I'm just happy to know there's more people who ship these two than I expected HAHAHAHA XD

Awase from Class 1-B LITERALLY risked his life in saving Momo and he was about to DIE because of that. Most people would just run away BUT NOT THIS BOI

THAT MAN IS SO SELFLESS, HE HAD TO DRAG HER EVEN IF IT SLOWS HIM DOWN!!!

Awase may be an underrated character, but he's really cool and has a really cool quirk!! It's good to know we get to see more Class 1-B moments in the manga especially in season 5, sadly no Awamomo stuff happened in the manga...BUT I DO HOPE IN THE ANIME THOUGH XD

Anyways, yeah these two are REALLY CUTE TOGETHER!!!

WHAT MAKES IT EVEN MORE INTERESTING IS HOW AWASE EVEN HAS A CRUSH ON MOMO!!!

AND THE SHIP IS SEMI-CANNON LIKE, MY HEART CAN'T TAKE THIS MUCH OF THIS ANYMORE!!!!!!

I still feel kinda sad how some people try to say how Awase will never get a chance with Momo or how Todoroki is the only one for Momo but this our opinion.

I've honestly never have shipped two people and that the ship is like so underrrated.

LIKE AWAMOMO IS SO UNDERRATED, I KEEP REREADING THE SAME FANFICS AND LOOK AT THE SAME FANART....

INCLUDING MINE XD

But overall, these two should at least have more screentime together!!!

Like at least just one scene of Momo talking with Awase in the Joint Training for season 5, whether we get to hear them talk or just find them in the corner of the room talking, ITS GOOD ENOUGH FOR US AWAMOMO SHIPPERS!!!!

LIKE GIVE THIS MAN AT LEAST A MOMENT WITH HIS GURLLL

Why I really like this ship and how I fell in love with it actually started with me searching pictures or fanart of Momo.

I always see Todomomo stuff until I came across Awase.

I didn't know who he was but I knew he was from Class 1-B.

So I looked him up and looked through his wiki and to my surprise, HE WAS SHIPPED WITH MOMO!!!

Honestly, I wasn't actually a Todomomo shipper even when I stated watching the series cause I don't why.

But when I knew this man, I HAD TO WATCH THE VIDS HE WAS IN LIKE HOW HE SAVED MOMO AND JUST BASICALLY SCENES OF HIM AND I WAS LIKE "AAAAHHHHH THEY NEED MORE SCREEN TIME TOGETHERRR"

And so I read fanfiction of thsoe two but sadly, not much of them were really found so I was like "ALRIGHT, I'M MAKING SOME AWAMOMO CONTENT FOR YOU GUYS!!!"

And surprisingly, I was able to get a friend of mine to read my first fanfic of Awamomo and she liked it AND SHE SHIPS IT NOW XD

And then more people read it AND I WAS LIKE "OMG I FOUND MY PEOPLE XD"

LIKE I WAS SOOOO HAPPYYYYY

I really can't wait to see more of Awamomo cintent in the future, whether it's from a multi-shipper or a pure Awamomo shipper, I don't mind lol

Anyways, to summarize this whole thing up...I REALLY LOVE THIS SHIP!!! AND I THINK THE SHIP SHOULD BE HEARD OR SEEN BY MORE PEOPLE AND MORE CONTENT ÙwÚ

Anyways, that's all for now and here's a fanart I made of these two UwU

Not my best but close enough xD