1

Sombra pov

I have been crystalize for a 1000 years now I am finally back just you wait princesses I will rule over the Crystal empire.

I will enslave you especially you Twilight Sparkle and your friends just you wait.....

Twilight pov

"Mom why is dad always hanging out with Aunt Sunset?"I sigh "Maybe their best friends Flaze"I said to my son.

While we're walking I saw something that break my heart Flash kissing Sunset in public "M-m-mom isn't that d-dad"Flaze said.

I cried "Y-yes"I said then he stomped going to Flash "Dad!!!"he shouted "F-f-flaze I thought y-your with mom"he said.

"I am with him"I said he looked at me "T-t-twi I could explain"I look back "I hope your happy with her Flash goodbye....."I said and walk away.

"MOM!!!!"Flaze shouted I then run to the palace I saw my brother and quickly hugged him "Woah twi that was fast"he said.

"Hey why your crying"he ask "F-f-f-f-flash cheated on me with Sunset"I said I think he got mad "Okah I will deal with him wait where's Flaze?"he said.

"Mom"then we saw him running towards me then he hugged me "D-don't cry I am here for you"he said I smiled.

"Your a sweet child Flaze"I said then we went back inside then we went to the library "Mom does this mean you and dad are officially divorced"he said.

He is always smart since he was a filly "I guess so"I said "Then I will live with you for you can't be lonely"he said I smiled.

"C'mon let's find a spell book alright"I said then he ran into the spell bool area I giggled he is always into books like me.

"Did you find something interesting Flaze?"I ask he nodd "Mom may I ask who is King Sombra?"he ask my eyes widen.

"W-w-why would you like to know about him Flaze"I said he showed me a book about him "It said here that he once tried to rule Equestria....mom is it true"he said.

I nodd "But we defeated him"then he smiled "But will he come back"he ask "He will never come back"I said.

Then a few minutes passed someone burst to the door we look on who was it "Dad?"Flaze said I got mad and look back to the book.

"T-twi please forgive me"he said I rolled my eyes "Why would mom ever forgive you....you cheated on her with Aunt Sunset"he said I smiled.

"Twilight I didn't know what happen okay"he said I closed the book then stand up "May I ask who are you"I said.

Flaze was holding a laugh "Twilight don't joke around"he said "How do you know my name good sir and please don't burst in to the library with my son"I said.

He ran to me "Twi he is also my son"he said "I don't know you me and his father just divorced....now and he said he will stay with me"I smiled.

"Twi he is also my child you can't keep him away from me"he said I rolled my eyes "Get out let's go Flaze"I said then walk passed him.

When we we're outside the door "I hope you will have a family of your own Sentry"I said then we left that is the time Flaze burst out in laughter.

"Mom....oh...hahah that was nice"he said I patted his head "Mom I ain't a foul anymore I am 14 already"he said I smiled.

"But your still a foul in my eyes Flaze"I said "Awhh mom"he hugged me then a royal guard approaches us.

"P-p-princess Twilight....P-prince Flaze you are requested by the princesses"he said I nodd then we left.