A day with an Angel

Lily over slept, Dante didn't bother her because he knew that May first was a holiday for demons. Most of dormitory went back home for that day to celebrate. Lily being one of them.

Lily was under her covers, hiding from the sun with a huge hangover. I should've drunk so much. Someone knocked on her door.

"Go away!" She shouted.

They knocked again. "I said-" Lily peeked from her covers and saw that her bedroom door was closed. The person who was knocking couldn't hear her. She sighed and dragged herself out bed with her covers. She wrapped her covers like a hoodie as she opened her dorm door.

"Hey," Daniel smiled as Lily opened her door. She squinted her eyes and tried to smiled back but whenever she did her head felt like it was about to explode. She let him in and walked back to her bedroom.

"Is so dark in here. Are you not feeling well?" Daniel asked while he sat at the edge of Lily's bed.

Lily shook her head while she crawled back in her bed. "I drunk so much yesterday. I was tempted into a drinking contest. I don't even know why I did that. Alcohol in Hell is so different from here."

Daniel stood up. "I'm going to be right back."

"Where are you going?" Lily rubbed her head, trying to ease the pain.

"I need to pick up a few things. I'm going to back in an hour. For now just lay down and put some ice on your head. Did you take and pain killers?"

"I took the whole bottle in the last two hours," Lily laid down. Daniel left her bedroom and quickly came back with a ice pack. He kissed her forehead and laid the ice pack on her head.

"Leave this here and take a nap. Where's your key card? I don't want you to get up to open the door for me."

Lily pointed to her dresser and Daniel took the card and left her dorm. When he did, Lily couldn't believe how sweat Daniel was. Even though they have been dating for three months, it didn't feel real. She wasn't use to the fact that she's dating two guys at the same time.

Lily pulled the covers over her head. She tried to go to sleep but it felt like someone was hammering inside her head. She twisted and rolled around, trying to go to sleep. The ice pack fell on the floor. Lily peeped at it and stretched her arm down to get it but couldn't reach it. She felt too lazy to stretched even further.

Because Lily couldn't sleep she thought about calling Yola. She gave up on the idea because Yola was probably in school or with her dad. So she was thinking about calling Tristan. She picked up her phone which the light was too bright. She then remembered that Tristan was in Avalon.

Where are you Daniel? Every few minutes Lily picked up her phone to check the time. As she was closed her eyes, hoping to finally got to sleep, she heard the dorm room door opened.

"Hello?" Lily slowly lifted up her head. She waved her hand to open her bedroom door. She saw Daniel with a two big paper bags. He looked as if he was trying to stayed quiet. Lily smiled.

"I'm still up. You don't have to tiptoe."

Daniel sighed. "Your head hurts that bad?"

She nodded, still feeling the thumbing pain.

"Lay back down. I'm going to make you something," Daniel walked in Lily's bedroom. He gently laid her back down and put a new ice pack on her head.

"Are you cooking food?"

"I might as well. I'm going to be taking care of you until you feel better," Daniel smiled and walked out of Lily's bedroom and went to the kitchen with the bags.