Exploring

"FUCK YEAH!!" Katsu yelled from his room.

A week after exams, the letter came in.

I sat at my chair at the kitchen table along with Masaru while Mitsuki was making supper.

"Sounds like he got in," Masaru and I commented at the same time.

"Yep. That's my baby!"

I hopped off from my chair and headed up to his room.

"Katsu! Open up!" I said through the shut door.

The door opened to show a Katsu with a very big toothy grin.

"Congrats," I said with my fox smile. "I knew that you'd make it." I clumb up onto his shoulders.

"Hah! I know I'm awesome!" He exclaimed as he started going downstairs.

~~

"Im going with you," I stubbornly stated as Katsu was about to leave.

"No," he denied again.

"Yes."

"No."

"Fine, then I'll be exploring the area."

"Grrr. Why are you so damned stubborn?!"

"Why hello pot, my name is kettle."

His eye twitched. *Sigh* "Fine, you better not get lost and be careful for God's sake."

"Yeah, yeah, I know," I waved it off with my tail.

"I'M LEAVING FOR SCHOOL!!"

"I'M GONNA EXPLORE THE NEIGHBORHOOD!!"

"HAVE FUN! AND BE CAREFUL!!" Mitsuki shouted.

We left and I followed him for a bit.

"Have fun at school, Katsu," I said before turning and waving him off with my tail.

"See ya and be careful," he said with his own wave.

I headed back to the forest that I woke up in.

'I wonder why I had woken up here. Could be as simple as me being  a wild animal, or it could be much deeper than that.'

*Crack*

I quickly looked behind me to see a big Rottweiler that was growling.

'Fuck. I hate dogs...'

It lunged at me and, out of instinct, I swatted my paw at it. A smallish explosion came from my paw and sent the big dog running.

I looked at my paw with surprise and made another small explosion.

Nensho Bakugou! Quirk: 'Soul Connect!' This unusual quirk allows her to use the quirk of those that she has strong emotions or connections to, even herself! It doesn't have to be romantic in any way, she just has to see them as a close friend, family member, or even an enemy that she hates to her very soul.

'Okay... What in the hell is my quirk? ... Hmm... Maybe it's the quirks of the people that are close to me? If that's the case, then that quirk is... I wonder how she's doing and what happened after I died...'

I shook my head to get rid of my thoughts. 'I'll think of that later.'

I got out of the forest and wandered around the city.

Around noon I spotted a woman that had the same scent as that 'Deku' boy.

"Aww, hi little guy. Or are you a girl?" She asked.