𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3

•°•°•°•°•

(Third Person)

"Okay hopefully I'm not forgetting anything," Taehyung said as.he scratched his head looking around.

"Oh I almost forgot," Taehyung said as he ran towards his bed.

"Forgive me for almost forgetting about you Tata," Taehyung said hugging his plushie before neatly placing Tata in his suitcase.

*Ring*

*Ring*

*Ring*

•°•°•°•

Super short phone convo(◍•ᴗ•◍)

Bold- Irene
Italics- Taehyung

Are you finished packing Tae?

Yes, are you already here?

Yes!

Okay I'll be right down

Call ended

•°•°•°•

Taehyung took his suitcase in hand and walked downstairs and out of his house, of course not forgetting to lock the windows and doors. He walked towards Bogum's car where him and Irene were waiting for him.

"Um guys why are we going towards your house?" Taehyung asked.

"We are going from there." Bogum said, looking at the road infront of him.

"Huh?" Taehyung said confused.

"Just wait and you'll see," Irene reassured.

After they reached the house, Bogum and Irene leaded Taehyung to their room.

Bogum walked towards his mirror and flipped it.

•Picture a regular mirror but• big and body sized with a golden outline.

The flipped side of the mirror glowed a light shade of purple on the glass.

"Whoa!" Taehyung gasped.

"Cool right?" Irene smiled.

Taehyung nodded in agreement.

"The actual coolness has yet to start, come on let's go in." Bogum said grabbing his and Irene's suitcase and disappearing into the mirror.

"What-" Taehyung said shook.

"Where did he go?" Taehyung asked.

"He's waiting for us on the other side. A carriage will take us there," Irene explained.

"A carriage?!" Taehyung said.

"Yup, now go in, all you need to do is walk towards the mirror and you'll appear on the other side," Irene said.

Taehyung nodded and hesitantly took a deep breath and walked towards the mirror closing his eyes.

"Taehyung?"

"Taehyung!"

"Huh what, did I die? Is this heaven?!" Taehyung said snapping his eyes open.

"No Taehyung your not dead, your very much alive," Irene said appearing behind Taehyung.

"Oh phew, I- OH MY GOD!" Taehyung yelled now realizing that they were up in the sky on a floating platform.

"Oh the carriage is here," Bogum said as a golden carriage appeared.

Just picture a golden carriage• being carried by a golden horse.

"Wow!" Taehyung said in astonishment.

"Let's go in," Bogum said petting the golden horses mane before opening the carriage door for Taehyung and Irene.

Soon the trio was settled inside and the journey began to the Vampire world.

"So Taehyung, is there anything else that you would like to know?" Irene asked.

"Un there is a few things but it's not that important," Taehyung said.

"Oh come on, you know you can tell us," Irene said.

"Wil there be food at the ball?" Taehyung asked.

Bogum and Irene chuckled.

"Okay I didn't expect you ask that type of questions but yes there will be food." Bogum replied.

Taehyung nodded.

"What do Vampires eat?" Taehyung curiously asked.

"We eat regular human food." Irene replied.

"But I thought vampire only drank blood," Taehyung said.

"We do drink blood but it depends on the type of Vampire." Irene replied.

"Wait, there's more than one type?" Taehyung said.

"Yes, there are three, the highest rank is the Royal True Blood Vampire, they are from the royal bloodline and they are super dominate, strong and powerful. To our knowledge, there are only two if that kind, the king and the king's father, I heard that they supposedly only drink blood from their mates from their mate during sexual intercourse, to heal quickly if injured or if they are craving to drink their mates blood. They can only drink blood from their mate. Or animals."

"Secondly is the True blood Vampires, they are very strong and powerful but not as much as the Royal True Blood Vampire. They can drink blood from anyone and they drink their mates blood in sexual intercourse or just randomly crave it."

"And lastly we have the regular Vampires, we basically do the same as the True Blood Vampires when it comes to drinking blood but we are less strong than True Bloods when it comes to strength."

"All Vampires have superspeed, hearing thoughts, erasing memory, strength etc" Irene finished.

"Wow that's alot," Taehyung gasped.

"Yes it is, now come on, we are almost there!" Bogum said.

•°•°•°•