𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 11

•°•°•°•°•

(Third Person)

"Bogummie, can you move any slower," Irene irritatingly said.

"I'm here, okay, gosh, what's the rush," Bogum grumbled.

"Saving Taehyung is the rush, he is still stuck in that hell hole thanks to us," Irene sighed.

"We'll get him back and home soon, now come on, we need to meet with Witch Wendy in a few minutes." Bogum said, turning into a bat with Irene following.

•°•°•°•°•

"Ah hello my darlings, come in, come in!" Irene said, letting the Vampires fly in.

"Witch Wendy, we need your help," Irene said.

"What can I help you with?" Wendy asked.

"We got our friend stuck in a place in somewhere he shouldn't be and we need to get him back," Bogum said.

"Ah! I have just the thing!" Wendy said, opening a chest to the side of her on the floor.

"This is an invisibility cloak," Witch Wendy said, holding up the Cloak.

"Oh I know what that is, I've seen that in the Harry Potter movie," Bogum smiled.

"Yes, this is exactly what this is, you should be able to help your friend escape with this," Witch Wendy said.

"Thanks a bunch!" Irene smiled.

"Don't worry Taehyung, we're coming to rescue you."

•°•°•°•°•

"I'm so bored," Taehyung sighed, staring out of the window.

"I see that you are bored Taehyung," a voiced errupted from behind Taehyung making his flinch and snap his body back.

"O-Oh Mr. Seo-Joon Sir-" Taehyung stuttered.

"You can just call me hyung," Seo-Joon smiled.

"Oh o-okay," Taehyung muttered.

"Would you like to go on a walk with me?" Seo-Joon offered.

"Huh!?" Taehyung said.

"I asked of you would like to come on a walk with me in the garden outside," Seo-Joon chuckled.

"O-oh, I'd love to," Taehyung smiled.

"Great, then let's go!"

•°•°•°•°•

"And then I shoved a big ass slice of cake in my mouth and then drank lemonade right after and-" Taehyung was so onto taking about his adventures that he didn't realize the Seo-Joon was staring at him.

And no, not in a romantic way but in a fascinating way.

He was changing his mind about Taehyung, Taehyung seemed like a sweet boy.