𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 18

•°•°•°•°•

(Third Person)

"Did his hignesss finally calm down? At least a little bit?" A guard mind linked to the other guard opposite him.

"I'm afraid not," the other guard replied.

"I hope they bring back the king's mate soon," the guard sighed.

"Same here, it doesn't feel right seeing the king suffer like this," the guard sadly said.

"Let's-" The guard said but was soon cut off by a yell.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung yelled running up to Jungkook's door, bang intensely on the door.

The two guards just stood there with shock written all over their faces.

The door was harshly ripped open and Taehyung was yanked inside, door slamming shut.

•°•°•°•°•

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's body, pulling him against his own body before slamming Taehyung against the wall in a tight but lovingly hug.

"J-Jungkook," Taehyung whimpered, returning the hug with the same intensity.

"B-Baby, y-you came back to m-me," Jungkook stuttered, tears welling up in his eyes.

"Don't ever l-leave me again," Jungkook sobbed as he finally broke down.

"I-Im sorry kookie, I'll never leave you again," Taehyung sobbed, stuffing his face in Jungkook's neck.

After a while of standing in each other's embrace, Jungkook tapped Taehyung's thigh's, signalling for him to jump as he carried them both to his broken but steady bed.

Jungkook immediately attached himself to Taehyung as he layed Taehyung down, under the blankets.

He couldn't stand being even a centimeter away from his mate.

Jungkook layed on top of Taehyung's body, stuffing his face in Taehyung's neck, inhaling the sweet scent.

Taehyung wrapped one arm around Jungkook's back and burried one hand into the fluffy but long raven mess also known as Jungkook's hair, running his hands through Jungkook's hair.

Jungkook hummed in approval as he snuggled more into Taehyung.

The burning feeling in their hearts and stomach finally going away, making the pair sigh in comfort.

No words were being exchanged as of right now but it's okay, because actions speak louder than words.

After hours of intense cuddling Jungkook fell asleep on top of Taehyung's while Taehyung was still wide awake, staring at Jungkook's sleeping face.

He looked so peaceful, so handsome.

Taehyung outlined every feature of Jungkook's face and giggles when Jungkook's face twitched as Taehyung shoved one finger inside Jungkook's nose hole.

Taehyung felt his back and legs get stuff so he some how, by the grace of God, managed to slip out from Jungkook's death grip on him.

Due to Taehyung removing himself from under Jungkook, this caused Jungkook to face plant onto the mattress causing him to groan in his sleep.

Taehyung giggled.

But he soon stopped giggling when Taehyung took on that sight of Jungkook's room.

Almost every single piece of furniture was destroyed.

Taehyung felt his heart drop.

"Jungkook must have suffered so much," Taehyung whispered to himself.

Taehyung sighed and made his way out of the room and into the kitchen.

Even though he didn't want to leave his mate, his stomach was about to pull a hungry Yoongi and he didn't want that so he moved his fat ass to the kitchen to be welcomed with a warm atmosphere and delicious scent of different foods.

"Hungry?" Jin asked as he saw Taehyung enter the kitchen.

Taehyung smiled and nodded, taking a seat by the dining table.

"Here you go," Jin said, placing a bowl of noodles infront of Taehyung.

"Hey Taehyung?" Jin called.

"Yea," Taehyung replied, mouth full.

"I want to apologize, for everything I did and said. It wasn't in my place to convince you to do certain things," jin apologized.

"It's okay hyung, I forgive you. I get it, you were just trying to prevent Jungkook from getting hurt," Taehyung said.

Before Jin could say anything, a broken "Taehyung" came from Jungkook in the other room.

Jungkook woke up a few minutes ago not finding Taehyung anywhere.

"What if he left me," Jungkook thought as his eyes were starting to turn red.

Jungkook hopped out of bed checking the hallways and bathrooms but no Taehyung.

Jungkook finally came down to the living room calling for Taehyung.

"Taehyung," Jungkook yelled.

"Jungkookie," Taehyung called, walking out of the kitchen being smushed in a bone brushing hug by Jungkook.

"I thought you left me again," Jungkook whispered.

"I would never in a million years leave you ever again," Taehyung smiled.

"Awww," Hoseok yelled.

"What a way to ruin the mood," Jimin grumbled.

"Group hug guys," Hoseok said and everyone gathered in for a group hug.

Everything was finally perfect.

~•The End•~

°•°•°•°SIKE°•°•°•°

YALL THOUGHT I WAS GONNA END JUST LIKE THAT WITH NO SMUT OR A PROPER ENDING?!

The official 'ending' will be in two versions. It's basically a choose your own ending except I am giving you guys the options.

Version 1 will include Taehyung turning into a vampire and smut.

Version 2 will include Taehyung remaining as a human and smut.

•°•°•°•°•