Chapter 31 - FINAL CHAPTER

I can't believe we've reached the end of this wonderful story already. As I said, There'll be a bonus chapter in a few days and then the epilogue. I'll be back with a new story tomorrow. Hope you all will like that as well.

I can't believe we are at 1980 votes now. 20 votes to 2k. You guys are the best <3 <3 

LOVE YOU ALL :* :*

CHAPTER 31 - FINAL CHAPTER

3 MONTHS LATER

Mishti gazed at the lake in front of her her, then turned to Abir and smiled.

Mishti : Do you remember the last conversation we had here?

Abir looked at her and nodded.

Abir : You mean about you wanting a baby?

Mishti answered in affirmation.

Mishti : I never really asked you if you want them. I... Well, You know how much I want them, but what about you?

Abir : Are you asking me if I want children?

Mishti : I guess I am.

Abir came and stood behind Mishti, allowing her to lean back against his chest. His arms engulfed her as they gazed at the swirling water below them.

Abir pressed his lips to the top of her head and whispered in her ear.

Abir : To tell the truth, I haven't thought about children. There never seemed any reason to think about them. I didn't think I had a shot at all this. Happiness, Love... It seems like a dream come true for me. But, I love kids and I know that you want them, Mishti. I may not know if I'm ready now, But I do know that I want you to be a mother. The mother of our perfect children.

He felt, rather than see Mishti smile. She kept her hands over his and gave a gentle squeeze.

Mishti : I'm so glad. But I think it should just be us for a while.

Abir : But you want to have a baby, Mishti. You've wanted one for a long time now.

Mishti turned towards him and nodded.

Mishti : I have, but that doesn't mean I need one immediately. I'm not saying we won't begin trying soon or have a fixed timeline. But we're going to be newlyweds. Let's just enjoy our time. When it happens, it'll happen.

Abir smiled and nodded, hugging her.

Mishti : Marriage in two days, Can you believe it?

Abir (in a grumbling voice) : It's been too long. Three months to plan a wedding has got to be 2 months too long.

Mishti laughed, but she agreed with what Abir felt. The past three months were both torturous and wonderful. After they got engaged in a private ceremony, They had spread word of their upcoming nuptials. The announcement had ofcourse caused many tongues to wag and both Mishti and Abir hadn't found it easy to deal with the hurtful and false allegations that society threw at them.

But they prevailed and Abir had intimidated anyone who dared to utter a word against Mishti. Soon, their society had supported the love they shared for each other.

Mishti : We were ready for the comments and gossip and even that couldn't stop our wedding. But I hadn't counted on our mothers being the biggest obstacle.

Abir gave a fervent nod.

Abir : Mothers should be satisfied organising one wedding. I mean, Ketki just got married. Why should we wait? We should have got married with them.