Part 6

Its Monday!

Update time :)

Happy reading :)

Zain's POV:

Vihaan entered the house, 30 minutes after his PA called. He was also stressed with all this things and it was clearly visible on his face. He fell on the couch and closed his eyes and said

"I'm sorry guys the meeting was really important.." he said closing his eyes and rested his head with the sofa's handle. Pihu passed him the water glass and switched on the TV and again the program was being re-telecasted.

People were really going crazy with this little information about me. At the end of the show a chat with some random fan was shown, watching which I came to know how much my fans are desperate to know about me and meet me.

It was a bit rude from my side by not attending any of the interviews or answering questions. I never the kind of guy who liked so much attention, so I avoided it all these days, but after watching the fans happiness I felt a little guilty too.

"After coming to know about this stunt by that channel, I tried talking to their CEO. But, later came to know that that man doesn't meet anyone nor does he attends any meeting. He has recently taken over the charge of the channel, which was controlled by his dad and he along with his top secret team has designed this program. I came to know that there are 15 members in this team along with that CEO and his partner and no one, literally not even a single person knows their details" Vihaan shared the piece of information.

"It's okay Vihaan. We will be extra careful from now, what do you think, whom would they have approached for my information when only you people know all this about me which was telecasted today" I threw the ball in his court.

Somewhere I doubted him, as all the while when he was talking, he had his eyes closed and was ranting like a parrot as if he was programmed to say that. That dumbass thought he can fool everyone, but not me.

I've known Vihaan for his whole life, from the time he was peeing and pooping in his diaper. I could literally see through him. He was definitely upto something. See, my idea worked and he at once shot his eyes open and said

"What do you mean by that Zain, you are talking as if I was the one, behind those stupid people to get information about you..." he retorted in a sarcastic manner.

"No I didn't mean like that Vihaan" I tried to justify but Purab cut me in middle

"Vihaan stop being so dramatic. What has happened has happened. Let's be careful from next time. We have to be careful that we don't speak about Zain in public nor we share his any information with any stranger. Okay guys." my buddy gave the solution which was what we actually had to do anyways and everyone nodded in agreement.

"If all the serious talks are done, lets eat. I'm hungry" I said diverting the topic for time being and as expected my Junior Mumma replied lovingly

"Of course Zain, get up everyone. Poor Zain, he came running after my call leaving the meeting in middle" she said walking towards me and I said side hugging her "Anything for you mummaaa..." and she laughed pulling my cheeks and we all moved to the dining hall.

The relation I and Pihu share is quite different from others. The way she takes care of me, the way she pampers me reminds me of my mom and hence I call her the same. I too love her because she was the one who came as an angel in my buddy, Purab's life and I will be thankful to her my entire life for that.

Buddy was a lonely person before us and Pihu. His mom and dad had separated years back and his mom being a single mother had to take care of his needs all alone. She was a really hard working lady because of which she never got to spend time with him. He was too young to handle all that, firstly the absence of his dad, then his mom who used to work for him but unfortunately couldn't spare time for him.

Then he found us, but we also couldn't heal him completely, until Pihu walked into his life and completed him in all ways... he got the love that he had missed. Though Pihu also suffered in her childhood, she managed to handle Purab and found her happiness in his. This made my respect grow for her 100 folds or more. She managed our house, she turned our house into a home.

Zara was more or less a boy but after Pihu she too turned into a girl. Zara became a cleanliness freak staying with Pihu and these too girls now don't like even a single thread misplaced and we are also habituated with the same. My chain of thoughts broke when Purab spoke

"Hey where is Myra...???"

"She informed that she cant make up for lunch today as her assignment is really important..." Pihu said and Zara continued "Yeah... she may not even be present at dinner today. She said that she's being dumped with work. Poor girl, I hope she eats on time"

"She is such a sweet girl." Pihu said smiling widely and all nodded in agreement. Indeed she was sweet but there was something about her that always made me curious. The day I asked for her phone number, honestly it had nothing to do with Vihaan.

Vihaan doesn't have girlfriend in first place. I just wanted to know more about her, so I asked her number to dig in more about her. I gave her number to my PA and asked to get all the details and surprisingly they were exactly the same what Vihaan had told me about her.

She was a resident of Chandigarh and all that, but I really feel something fishy about her, she is cute sweet naughty also, but still, I need to know her more. I was intrigued by her.

"Everything is fine, but did you look at her room, its so messy." Zara said in a annoyed tone and Pihu seconded her "Yeah the other day when I entered to call her I too saw the condition of her room. Gosh. It was like a boy's room not a girl's. It was more or less like Zain's room when I first came to this house..." she said and giggled

"We need to tell her to keep it neat. I seriously cant see it like that.." Zara said and made a face to which Pihu nodded and the rest of us laughed.

**********

Thats all for today folks!

See you again on Thursday!

Stay home Stay safe

Until next time

Neeraja :)