Part 16

Hello readers, I am your Zain. So I'm here to tell you the remaining part of our story. So let's start from the day when I found out about Myra and I vanished for the second time remember ???

So, a day before that day, I was just talking to my PA when Zara and Pihu entered my cabin and I didn't see them as I was talking on my phone and my back was facing them.

"Yeah, he is Mr. Akash Murthy. I want all his details in a hour. Yes the same Akash Murthy who is Myra's father. They are from Bangalore. Find him and fix an appointment under the pretext of some business proposal. Don't inform him that I will be the one meeting him. Yes I want to meet him tomorrow. Also don't forget to book my tickets for Bangalore and book a place that is close to airport for the stay. I don't want to waste my time travelling from one part of the city to another. Finish the bookings and email me the details. Bye"

I finally ended the call and saw Zara and Pihu holding the paper weights on my table and I could clearly understand that they heard everything. Still I decided to play innocent

"Hey when did you come.." I said casually and next moment I ducked as I had to escape the paperweight which Zara threw at me.

"I'll tell you everything." I said raising my both hands as a signal of surrender and opened my one eye to look at them which I had closed due to the fear of getting hit by that paper weight.

"Shoot" Pihu almost yelled, thanks to my sound proof room no one could hear that I, the CEO was being scolded like this. What would have happened to my reputation in my own office!

I sighed at told them the whole story.

"How can she do this Zain.." Pihu said almost in tears and I went to her side and cupped her cheeks and said

"Hey, don't let those tears fall..." and kissed her forehead . She was such a baby sometimes. I continued

" Pihu relax, it was her job and I know even she is guilty for doing this to us. And I'm sure she might be blaming herself for all this also. You remember the day she cried" I asked her and she nodded her head I a yes

"Yes, so that was because she didn't want to leave us. She loves us the same way we do. That is why, out of that guilt feeling she cried that day and I also understand her point of view. She is just doing her job. She is a reporter and she has to find out the information by hook or crook and she was doing it, so lets not stretch it further" I explained her calmly and finally she smiled and the same reflected on my face too.

"Aww, look at my baby Zain all grown up" she said in a dramatic tone and I rolled my eyes and said "Pihu stop behaving like my mom" and she laughed loudly at my comment.

"Do you love her ??" Zara asked all of a sudden and without thinking for even a micro second I said "Of course I love her"

The words slipped out of my mouth and immediately I regretted saying it "now Zain was caught"

"Care to explain" Zara asked with a smirk on her face and I swear I seriously hate it when these two ladies boss me around and I'll be so helpless that I can't do anything except obey them like a puppy...huhh!

"umm.. yeah.. I like her.." I said looking here and there

"Yeah I'm listening" Pihu added and I groaned in frustration.

"Yes.. I love her.. she is so cute.. so beautiful.. her eyes.. wow.. I totally love them.. her chubby cheeks.. I feel like eating them up.." I said and giggled so did they both " and her lips.. gosh... I just feel like kissing them so hard that she.." I wanted to say but Zara cut me off in middle and said "okay Zain.. stop we understood what you will do with her lips.. so chuck that.. and tell me what's the plan next.. your interview is in 2 days."

"yeah.. tomorrow I'm going to meet her parents and I'll ask their permission for marrying Myra.." I said casually and their jaw dropped to floor, not really but yeah kind of it did...a little.

"Are you serious ???" they both asked in unison and I was like "no I was joking.. hahaha"

"No I was just trying to see how you both would react" I said sarcastically

Zara again held the paper weight aiming my head and I didn't know there were so many paper weights on my table

"Fine.. don't throw that.. I don't want to get hurt with that thing" I said pointing at her hand and she kept it aside.. pheww..

"Of course I am serious girls! Tomorrow I'm going to meet her parents and I want to ask their permission for our marriage" I said and they both looked at each other first and then at me

"And when were you planning to tell us all this, after she gave birth to your kids.." Pihu mocked and now my mouth was wide open! Wow our kids.. I never imagined that far, but now it sounded interesting. Wow, we will have 2 kids. One boy and one girl. Boy will be like me and girl also like me.. hehehe. Both my kids will be my carbon copy. We three will team up and irritate the hell out of Myra. We will take down the whole house with our fun. My "chain" of thoughts were broken when Zara snapped her fingers in front of my eyes and asked irritatingly

"Zain, where are you lost???"

"Umm nowhere. I also spoke to Mom and dad. Initially they were shocked but after I explained them everything they were really happy. After I spoke to Myra's parents, they said they will also talk to them and then fix the dates for our marriage" I told them and I guess, they were shocked. Umm, that would be a little understated seeing their reaction.

"You informed mom and dad also ???" they yelled again

Arghhhh.. I was getting angry now...

"Didn't I tell the same thing minutes back. And why are you shouting for everything. For Gods sake this is my office not our house!" I too yelled and next moment Pihu was holding my collar and pushed me to the wall and said

"I'm going to kill you.." she said in such a tone that I really got scared that she might do so

"Please Pihu, leave me. I promise I will do everything you ask me to" I said in a weak tone as I didn't want to get hit black and blue by the duo just a day before meeting my in-laws. It definitely wouldn't make a good impression, seeing me with a black eye and probably hand or leg.

"So tomorrow me and Zara are going to accompany you, to talk to Myra's parents. Dare you say no to us.." she said in a final tone and did I have a choice. I nodded my head in a yes.

"Done. Please leave my collars now. By mistake if any employee sees me like this, then it will create ruckuss in the company" I said in a low tone as she was still holding my collars gritting her teeth, she passed me a glare and finally left me.

I adjusted my dress and looked around to confirm that no one saw me in that state and thank god they all were busy and the blinds of my cabin were pulled. I sighed in relief and called my PA to book 2 more tickets for tomorrow.

*********

Two more chapters to go!

Dont forget to vote comment and share it with your friends

Stay home Stay safe

Until next time

Neeraja :)