Epilogue!

Well, as the title says, this is the last chapter of this book.

Please leave your valuable comments and dont forget to hit the star button.

Happy reading :)

"From this moment, you are husband and wife" the priest declared and I got up with Zain to take blessings from Amma Appa and Zain's Mom and Dad. From now I was no more Myra Murthy but I was Myra Zain Malhotra. The sound itself made me feel so good but Zain...arghhh!!!

Mom and Dad were really funny people and I really liked them. When I first met Zain's Mom she told me that I should call them Mom and Dad just like Zain and the rest of the Symphony members. I didn't talk to Zain right from the day of the interview. He tried to talk to me so many times, but either he got hit with something or other or I ended up locking myself in my room sorry his room sorry our room.

Let me tell you what happened one day...

Flashback:

"Myra, baby just talk to me please. I know you are angry, but please lets talk it out. Shout at me, fight with me, but just talk to me. I cant bare your silence and your ignorance. please" he said sitting beside me on the sofa in their house.

Rest of the gang, who were sitting around giggled looking at us and I turned my face to the other direction. I was angry that he did everything even after knowing about me, that too right from the beginning. He didn't fight with me but straight away walked to my parents spoke to them and convinced them for our marriage. But what about my opinion. Of course I love him.. but still...he didnt ask me..

I wanted him to propose me in a perfect manner.. but no Mr. Monkey Zain Malhotra spoiled it all.... they all even fixed the of our marriage without my consent.. Pihu and Zara were working on our outfits, but no one... not even a single person bothered to ask me what I wished for.

And Zain.. Zain was the reason for all this.. I was getting angry.. I was frustrated.. and what not... and even today Pihu and Zara brought me here saying telling Amma that we were going for shopping.. but no this monster planned something else... even my wedding outfit was surprise for me.. he had selected it for me.. wasn't it the limit...cant I atleast decide what I want to wear on my big day. Right from the time I came he is blabbering something which was not going into my ears, as I was busy getting angry on him.

************

Present:

A small smile appeared on my lips thinking about that day and I giggled a little and all gave me weird looks of course they would look at me like that.. which girl giggles on her bidai.. I rolled my eyes and gave them a sheepish look to which all laughed in return... now I was turning red in embarrassment .. Nyonika mom came and kissed my forehead and said

"Always keep smiling like this. You look beautiful with that sweet smile of yours." and I nodded my head in a yes with a smile. I hugged Amma Appa and my younger brother. All had tears in their eyes and even I was about to cry when Zain held my hand tightly and I looked at him. He nodded his head in a no and I wiped my tears which were ready to fall off my eyes. I know that if I cry, I would make them sad. But a women doesn't loose a family when she gets married, instead she becomes a part of another wonderful family, having both of them to love and support her. So I decided that I will leave my home with a smile and cherish this moment forever.

I smiled and bid them bye and Zain opened the car door for me and helped me to sit inside properly. I waved my hand to my parents who were standing at a distance side hugging each other with tears as well with a smile on their face and the car started. I didn't even notice when Zain came and sat beside me. We were going in a new direction, this was not the way to the flat. I was wondering where were we going and as if reading my mind Zain answered my question