Part 12

Happy Monday people! Please read the note below before going to the update. :)

This chapter is divided into two parts, because initially it was planned as two different updates, but individually they were short, so I clubbed them. Don't get confused guys. It's just for your convenience. 

Guys, just one request, it's the 12th chapter in this book and there is no single comment on any update till date. Just let me know if you liked it? Or not? Anything, just a word feedback would also mean a lot to me. Because for the very first time I am genuinely confused, because the readers are maintaining pin drop silence, and I dont know if its good or bad.

Anyways, Happy reading :)

Part A

Myra's POV:

I was wrapped in Zain's arms but sleep was far away from my eyes. Only two days were left for the actual live interview of Zain and he was acting all excited about it sending the whole Symphony into massive shock attack, making me speechless as well. He requested Pihu to design a special dress for him, while I was just thinking what to do after the show ends.

I had thoughts about forgoing my career because I was deeply in love with Zain and I couldn't have both after the truth comes out. At this point, I honestly didn't want to deny the fact that I love Zain, a little more with every passing day. I was terribly confused. I was scared of his reaction when he comes to know that I was not a photographer but a reporter. How would others react about the same. I was tired of thinking, but still, I was thinking what to do and what not, this was the only thought running in my mind.

I looked at his face. He was sleeping peacefully. Slowly I turned in his arms to face him. He was looking so innocent, just like a new born. Unknowingly I raised my hand to touch his eyes, his cheeks, his sharp jawline, his nose, and finally my hands stopped at his lips and I shivered don't know why, but I did. I felt like pulling his cheeks and kissing him hard. Hey don't get wrong ideas, I just wanted to kiss his cheek, not anywhere else, absolutely not!. I was busy admiring his face when suddenly he spoke scaring the shit out of me

"Stop staring and kiss me already. I know you have been planning to do that"

I was shocked beyond words. I was too numb to react and when I came back to my senses I saw him smirking. Gosh so sexy! Shh Myra, what is wrong with you, where are your thoughts wandering this morning. You are caught staring and you are calling him sexy. Just great! Absolutely great! I started struggling to get out of his grip and he tightened it more and finally pulled me so close that it was hard even for air to pass between us. 

My hands went to his shoulder and I looked down. As a matter of fact, I was blushing. And dare you laugh at me. You are heartless laughing at a girl who is stuck in an embarrassing situation.

"Myra look into my eyes.." he said in his demanding tone and I nodded my head in a No. No way in the hell I'm doing that. I am not looking into his eyes. He knows me too well to find out whats running in my mind. He can read my eyes and this is definitely not the time for that.

"Myra" he voice turned a little louder and demanding. I gathered all my courage and dug my face deep into his chest not looking up at him. I heard him sigh and I knew what was coming next. I closed my eyes as tight as possible I wish I had a strong adhesive right now. I could have used it to seal my eyelids. What! No! if I do that then I will not be able to see him. 

Aiyappaa. What am I thinking? He held me close by one hand and trapped me by wrapping his legs around mine tangling them and with other hand he lifted my face. But I was also stubborn. I didn't open my eyes. I could feel his breath on my face but still I didn't. Suddenly my eyes went wide open and I am pretty sure that if the nerves weren't holding them, they would have fallen off sockets, any guesses what happened!