Go to Hell!

Annabeth sighed as she walked out of Ms. Shrum's class. At Goode Highschool she expected her and Percy to have more classes together but as of now they only had English, Greek, and P.E. together. She had just come from calculus with her gods-awful teacher and just wanted to see Percy.

Rushing to her locker, she pulled out her phone (monster proof thanks to Valdez), and texted Percy.

meet me in fifth hall pleaseeee? :)

sure just gimme a sec, i didn't do my homework and my teachers gotta yell at me

percy why the hades didn't you do your homework?

swim practice!! 

whatever, see you in five

Annabeth rolled her eyes at Percy's lame excuse and switched out her binders. All of her notes were written in Ancient Greek, but looked English to the mortal eye. A trick of the mist. 

After exchanging her binders and putting notes away neatly in her locker, she raced to the fifth hall where she planned to meet Percy. He probably wasn't going to arrive for another five minutes as he had to be ridiculed by his teacher, go to his locker, talk to a few mortal friends, then come to the fifth hall. 

"Hey, Beth!" A snarky voice called from the end of the hall. Annabeth recognized it immediately.

"What do you want Avery?" She called back, not turning to look at her.

"Oh, just the usual. Your boyfriend." Avery skipped to a stop in front of her and Annabeth looked at her. Her caramel brown hair with blonde high lights, light green eyes, pale skin, freckles, and -very minimal makeup. Annabeth had to admit, she wasn't nearly as gross-looking as some of the girls at her school.

"My boyfriend isn't on the menu." The blonde retorted back.

"Ugh, why not Beth-"

"My name is Annabeth, you vlakas!  Use your brain if you have one." She slipped into Greek, something she did every so often.

"'Vlakas!'" Avery mimicked. "'I'm so fancy, I can speak another language! Oh let me just show off real quick! Boop, boop! I'm Annabeth Chase and I'm the best person ever!" She continued.

Annabeth balled her fists, trying not to kick this girl's ass. "Listen, Avery, I'm not in the mood to argue with your mindless corpse today, so please just go away."

"Hah," she laughed, "As if! I want Percy, you're in the way. You should just scoot on over so he can be with me!" 

"Oh my gods, do you know how many amazing girls he's rejected for me? Those girls are incredible, if Percy rejects them, he'll have no problem rejecting you. Plus he loves me, and there is no getting through that." Annabeth was of course talking about Reyna, Rachel, and Calypso. (Emphasis on Reyna).

"You're so narrow-minded, Beth! If those girls are all so great then why is he with you?"

"Because she's the greatest," A black-haired son of Poseidon said from behind Avery.

Avery whipped around and smiled at Percy, a nervous smile at first but it morphed into an inviting smile, welcoming him into her presence. "Percy! So glad you can join us, we were just talking about you!" 

"I get that a lot," Percy grumbled and walked over to Annabeth. He pecked her cheek and took her hand, making Avery fume.

"So you see Avery? He loves me, not you, run along now." Annabeth said and smiled smugly.

Avery, however, didn't budge. "Shut up Beth! You're nobody."

"That, she is," Percy muttered to her ear and she laughed.