♥ // Prologue // ♥

♥   A happy marriage and a beautiful lovely couple....... It doesn't mean they don't have arguments.

Park Jimin, a 25 year's old rich boy who loved his husband dearly and so did his husband. They had everything anyone could ever imagine, from money to respect to popularity to a healthy any happy married life... They had all of these cause their bond was more stronger than anyone could ever imagine of.

But sometimes everything turns powerless and worthless. There was no guarantee that a perfect couple will never get angry at each other.

One night after a huge argument with his husband Jimin leaves his house in rage slamming the door shut on his annoyed husband's face . He had enough of his husband's overprotective possessiveness . Yes he loved his husband but the man was too much to handle sometimes and to some point Jimin regretted his life decisions.

So out of anger Jimin leaves their house without taking any expensive cars which belonged to his husband even which belonged to him.

He booked a cab without even knowing where he actually wants to go cause he didn't want to face anyone at that moment.

Surprisingly Jimin started to enjoy the cab driver Jeon Jungkook's company a little too much. The young driver was catching the same feelings as he understood how frustrated his beautiful passenger is ....... Things started to heat up and take unexpected turns which those boys loved very much.

The night was long enough to make the impossibles possible.

♠  What will happen between the rich man and the cab driver? What will Jimin's husband do to make those new lovers apart? Will his husband take revenge on Jungkook or let him go for his husband's sake ?

♠  I know all of you will have different opinions about this story cause of the marriage but.... It's Jikook so it'll completely be a happy Jikook ending. The husband will fuck off somehow 😂😂

♠    Read more to find out !

--------------------
≧ω≦