~ ♥ // 9 // ♥ ~

♥ Enjoy!

⚠ Warning ⚠

Third person's P.O.V

Jimin lost control of his mind as he didn't process if he was doing right or wrong. May be it was wrong but it felt right.... Safe and loving.

Jungkook hovered on top of him looking down at the smaller with lust filled but caring eyes.

Jimin didn't knew why guilt built upon his system as his eyes met with the taller's dark chocolate orbs. Jimin felt like he's in the fault somehow... Jungkook soon noticed the distress on Jimin's eyes and it made him sad.

" what happened honey....? ",
Jungkook asked caressing Jimin's soft cheeks with his thumb.

Jimin didn't knew what to answer as Jungkook's too caring voice made him want to cry suddenly. He just pulled Jungkook by his neck and smashed their lips. The later quickly responded to the kiss and kissed Jimin with every little cherishing emotions he had.

Jungkook held Jimin's torso and sat up with the smaller straddling his lap. They never broke the kiss and it got more passionate with every seconds.

As they were getting out of breath the taller broke the kiss with a saliva string attaching their lips. They rested their forehead against each other . Jimin was breathing heavily with closed eyes when Jungkook only stared at those plump swollen red lips of the other, wanting to devour it again.

Jungkook's fingers automatically reached up to Jimin's shirt button while his lips met with Jimin's delicious looking neck. The smaller moaned sinfully with his hands clutching on Jungkook's hair. The moans of the smaller were making Jungkook more impatient and he was fumbling with the buttons as it wasn't opening easily so he decided to rip off the exclusive silk black shirt of Jimin .

Jimin gasped at the action but did he care? No. After ripping the shirt Jungkook attacked Jimin's collarbone, intentionally biting on those not so invisible hickeys that may be was given by Jimin's husband. The smaller became a moaning mess as Jungkook's hot tongue trailed down to his nipple.

" Ahhh nghnnnn... ",
Jimin bit his bottom lip to stop moaning as Jungkook took his sensitive nipple in his mouth while playing with the other.

The taller's hands started roaming all over Jimin's body as those kisses turned into nibbling and sucking . Jimin just kept moaning and groaning...those touches were too erotic to stop moaning for more. Jungkook seemed to like Jimin's moan very much as he was intentionally sucking and nibbling on Jimin's chest and neck make him moan more... More loudly.

Jungkook was already too hard as he was controlling himself to rip off the later's remaining clothes and bang into him hard and rough.... But he wanted to cherish those moments too... Wanted to cherish those moans, those feelings of the very much addicting passenger. May be Jungkook will never get to enjoy a moment like this again or will he get?..... It's clearly depends on his choice and decision actually.

" So beautiful honey... You're so fucking beautiful... Just like a goddamned doll darling... ",
Jungkook said with a dark seductive voice holding Jimin's bare waist tightly while sucking his jawline like a hungry beast.

" hmnn.... Only for you ahnnn... ",
Jimin said half moaning tugging onto Jungkook's T-shirt ,not wanting it on the others body right now.

Their lips met again and this time with a needy but passionate kiss as Jimin pulled up Jungkook's shirt. They detached their lips for a split second to get off of Jungkook's T-shirt only to smash their lips hungrily again.