5

[ edited ]

×××

Its been a whole week.. My PC finally arrived today. Let me tell you something in that one whole week..

So I agreed on collabing with Tommy, I don't know why. I didnt have anything else do to so why not?? Dream also announced that I will be joining the Dream SMP..

After Dream tweeted out that I was joining the SMP and that I was his sister.. Everything changed, this wasn't my life before.

I had gained over 10k followers on Twitter!
Damn it felt good looking at how much followers I had.. Not to brag or anything- but damn.

×××

The shipping of the parts of my PC were delayed but it finally can! And here I am, watching Clay finally boot up my PC. I saw the monitor turn on.

I didnt know why I was excited. After another hour Clay finally got Minecraft on and my account logged in. He also got me Discord and got me into the Dream SMP server.

I put on my headset and held my mic close. I opened Minecraft and got onto the server. I checked the player's list and saw the following players..

GeorgeNotFound
( U/N )
Tommyinnit
Tubbo

Then looked at the chat

< GeorgeNotFound > Y/N! :D

< Tubbo > oh drems sister?

< Tommyinnit > WOMAN
< Tommyinnit > hi y/n

I smiled and opened the chat, typing into the chat

< U/N > Hi guys

And saw

< Tommyinnit > join vc 1

I was confused at first but realized they were talking about a discord vc. I opened up discord and went in vc 1

" Hey Y/N! " I heard George's voice, I smiled

" Hello George, Tommy and Tubbo " I said into the mic

" Hii Y/N! " I heard a soft, cute voice. It was Tubbo. He had an energetic tone.

I was wondering why Tommy wasn't talking. Maybe reading out donations and subscriptions? But he was unmuted.. So he was being silent. Huh.

" Hey Mr.Innit, why aren't you talking? " I asked

" Huh! Oh it was nothing, really. Just checking out donations.." He said with a shy tone. Why isn't he being all energetic and rude?

" I'll go fetch you Y/N then we can show you around Lmanberg. " Tubbo said. I had a grin on my face, I was enjoying Tubbi being with me. Hes just so positive!

" Good idea, T bo " Tommy replied, I soon got out of spawn and met up with Tubbo. We all went to L'manberg. Tommy was already there.

" So this is L'manberg? " I said as I looked around.

" Oh, please Y/N. Its better here in the Dream SMP than L'man child berg. " George said, I cackled abit. Tommy yelled at George as Tubbo and Tommy continued to tour me, there wasn't much but L'manberg was pretty nice.

( Minecraft is also more realistic here in this book )

There was another guy that joined, his name was Wilbur. Tommy had to go do something with him so he left. I didnt mind.

So I was left alone with Tubbo, me and him on a hill watching the sunset, sitting down on the grass.

" This is pretty romantic " Tubbo said, jokingly. I laughed, I don't have any romantic feelinge to Tubbo since I only met him today but he seems like a good friend

" Thanks for touring me around, Tubbo " He looked at me " It was nothing really." Tubbo replied

There was a comfortable silence for a moment, but then Tubbo asked out of no where

" Which side are you gonna choose, Y/N? " He said curiously

" I dont know really.. Well, you upped my chances of joining L'manberg. Today was really fun " I said, looking back at Tubbo.

He smiled brightly " Gee, thanks. "

×××

Me and Tubbo chatted for some time, but soon he had to go because of some personal problems in his life. After we said our goodbyes and he left the call and game.. It felt lonely.

It was night time so I decided to go back to the community house. But before I went in, I saw Eret with Dream. I forgot they were on the server earlier.

I sneaked so they didnt see me. I joined their vc but I guess they didnt notice.

" So, what's your decision? Eret. " Dream spoke.

" Hm.. Sure I'll do it " Eret responded, I was abit shocked with his deep voice and unshifted for a split second.

They both gone quiet, Then suddenly Dream said

" I know you're there U/N " I could tell he had a smirk.

I groaned and unshifted. Then walked to them

" What were you guys talking about? " I asked

Eret looked at me, his character was tall for some reason. My character was small-

" Uh, you're not part of l'manberg, right? " Dream said, I nodded in response. I was wondering why they were talking to each others. They're on opposing teams!

" Hm.. If you promise not to tell this to anyone, I would tell you " Dream said. That obnoxious mask of his, covering his face. I nodded

" Eret's going to be betraying L'manberg and lead them to a trap. " Dream answered, blantly. My eyes widened, I was shocked.

" Oh um.. Okay.." I said, quietly. Eret was staring at me, I looked back at him, making direct eye contact. He had his shades off.

" Uhh.. I should um, go make my house now." I said, uncomfortable. Dream nodded. I sped-walked away. Once far away I ran towards L'manberg.

But then I bumped into Tommy..