13

---

---

" I heard there was a new election thingy-a-bob going around " I said to Ponk, looking through the chests for food " Yeah there is! I think its tommorow, thats why everyone is so busy " Ponk replied

" Oh okay, has Dream seen your 10Mil thingy you made for him? " I looked at Pink " Actually he hasn't, you should go tell him " I chuckled and nodded, me and Pink started walking to the election area.

I saw Wilbur, Tommy and Tubbo. I found out that there was three parties running for president. COCONUT2020, POG2020 and SWAG2020. So Coconut was Fundy and Niki, Pog was Wilbur and Tommy and Swag was Quakity and George? Interesting.

I wondered who would win, " Who are you voting for Y/N? " I saw a tall man's shadow came upon me, it was Eret. " Oh! I don't know really, maybe Coco2020 since Niki is a queen. " Eret giggled and smiled " I agree! " He added.

" To be honest.. I kinda feel bad for betraying L'manberg " He said while me and him were standing at the corner. Ponk was checking out some commotion going on, apparently there was this Jschlatt dude.. I don't know why but he gives me bad vibes.. I don't like him.

" Really? " I looked at Eret " Well I don't really feel bad for betraying both sides since I always have Ponk beside me. " I added, smiling.

Me and Eret chatted more and more, I found out that he was bisexual which was pretty nice. Its good to know someone else here supports the LGBTQ+ community. Our conversation was interrupted by Ponk going next to me and told me and Eret about..

Schlatt joining the election? His party was Schlatt2020, wow. I then wondered what would happen if he won the election. Wasn't Schlatt the guy who Dream banned from the server?? Why is he back now? If he's here now then he must be here for a reason, I thought..

---

Its been a whole solid 4 hours since Wilbur got the poll running and working. I was really excited for the results, I went on the link and voted for COCO2020. Happy with what I did, I leaned down on my chair, making myself comfortable.

I suddenly heard the Discord call notification thingy.. It was.. Tommy? I answered his call, me and him haven't talked since the flower thingy incident. It always felt different around him when I knee that I liked him more than best friends..

" Sup Y/N! " I heard him say, energetic as always

" Sup Tommy. " I replied, abit less energetic " So, who are you votin for? " I heard him ask. Uh-oh, should I tell him..? Hm.

" Uuhh, thats a secret Tommy. " Was all I could think of " What? Why?! I wanna know! " I heard him slam his table abit, I chuckled and hummed a ' no ' He groaned angrily, pretending to be angry. I giggled to his actions, its nice to have him around. He gives me positive energy!

" Is that all your gonna say Tommy? " I asked " Wait what?- No! I wanna play some Minecraft with you- " I heard him say but I interrupted him with a " What?? Yeah?? OK, bye Tommy! " I said, laughing abit " WAIT Y/N STO- " I left the call.

I couldn't stop giggling, I liked trolling Tommy, I think everyone does. He gets all angry and stuff, baby raging. I joined the Dream SMP because I was bored. There was no one on, only one guy. Jschlatt.

And how funny, I spawned right in front of him. He stopped through his tracks and looked down at me, confused. I quickly joined the voice chat he was in,

" Are you new? " He asked to me, I was stunned at the question- but then looked down at my full netherite armour on then looked back at him. I shrugged " Do I look new? " I said jokingly, he chuckled.

" What's your name? " I asked, he smiled and said " Jschlatt, you? " He asked, stretching his hand out for a handshake. " Y/N. " I replied, shaking his hand.

His eyes widened when he heard me say my name, did he know me? " Are you that girl who betrayed Lmanberg with Eret? " He asked, my eyebrows shifted. " Yeah..? Do you know me? " He smile brightly.

" Yeah! I saw you from some clips " he answered. I smiled, it was nice to get some attention once in awhile

we just stood there for awhile, until he suddenly asked. " Hey Y/N, would you like to be my Vice-President in this election? " He asked, looking straight towards me. I was shocked by that question

" I- uhm?- Sure?- Sure..! " I was still fkustered by the sudden question, why me? Am I somewhat special?? He giggled " Yay! " he smiled.

No one was streaming at the moment, so this whole idea was a secret.. I'll get to see their surprised reactions again.. This will be interesting, running against Tommy..

---

A/N:
We reached 20k reads and 500 votes!! Learn more about author chapter coming up soon! Also if you get the secret message to this chapter, you big brain!

Also I'm semi-sick and have a lot of schoolwork to do- so uhm.. Updates will come slower than usual, sorry! Having kind of a writer's block.