15

|_____|

_____|             |

_____
|             |

" Let's start making it happen " I hear Schlatt say, menacingly, into his mic. I looked at Tommy and Wilbur, They didnt know what was about to happen.

" My first degree, as the president of L'manberg .. The EMPEROR of this GREAT country.. Is to REVOKE  the citizenship of A WILBUR SOOT and TOMMYINNIT " Jschlatt announces, I smiled abit to how serious and dangerous he sounded.

I heard everyone either gasp or yell out a ' no ' the ones that did yell is rather, Niki, Tommy and Eret.

Everyone lunged their eyes at Wilbur and Tommy. Niki looked at me

" Y/N you can't allow this! " She yelled, I glanced at Schlatt, he looked back at me and shook his head.

I scooted over to the mic, everyone was silent, waiting for my answer, I simply said.

" Get them out of here " Niki yelled out a no again. Ponk, Punz and the other citizens started chasing after Wilbur and Tommy. I saw that they had a.. Invisibility potion? Tubbo had one as well, Tubbo was shocked.

I heard Wilbur yelling to Tommy..
" T-Tommy run! TOMMY RUN! " As Quackity laughed.

Schlatt yelled at Wilbur and Tommy
" You are no longer welcome here! " As he laughed.

|_____|

I looked at the chat as I saw a message pop up

WilburSoot was shot by Punz using [ Looks ]

I chuckled abit, Schlatt and Quackity were still laughing, I looked over to George, he was silent.

" Ohh.. That was SO easy.." Schlatt said, fixing his hair using his hand.

" Until further notice, Wilbur Soot, and Tommy Innit , are merely a memory of L'manberg. " Schlatt ended,

I heard other people say
" Yes sir " or " OHHH " I just kept quiet since I don't know what to do at the moment.

|_____|

" Tubbo, where's Tub- where's Tubbo? " Schlatt asked, my eyes widen. Is he going to involve such a pure bean like Tubbo into this mess?? Is he going to make Tubbo go against his own best friend? Oh wow.

" I'm- I'm right here.." Tubbo answers " Tubbo! Get up here!- Get up here on my podium. " Said Schlatt, oh god.. I gave Schlatt a side look, like telling him this is not a good idea. He looked back at me and shrugged me off.

" Immediately. " He added
" Wh- I- Okay..- " Tubbo answered, I grinned and looked down. Tubbo ran up the podium, with his L'manberg uniform on.

" Ah, Tubbo! My secretary of state, my Right-hand man! " Schlatt said, wait- right hand man?! BRUH WH-

" Your right hand man..? " Tubbo asked " Yeah! Don't you like the job? " Schlatt asked, Tubbo was next to me, he gave me a nervous side look, I returned it back.

" I- uhm- ofcourse!- Of course.. " Tubbo answered, looking down, Schlatt smiled and put a hand on Tubbo's shoulder.

" Listen up Tubbo! I want you.. To find Tommy.. And I need you, to show him the door.." he said up to Tubbo's ear, he was smirking. God..

Schlatt looked at me " Oh and Y/N! My lovely vice-president. " I flinched and looked at him " Yes, Schlatt? " I answered.

" Please escort Tubbo with this mission, I want you both to find them and lead them to our door. " Schlatt ended, I grinned and nodded

" Alright.. Schlatt " I looked at Tubbo.

" Now! Go hurry up! " Schlatt shoo'ed us away. Tubbo grabbed my hand and ran away, he lead me to a.. Bunker? He also whispered me to transfer to VC4, so I did.

|_____|

" Hello? Tubbo? " I asked into the mic, I heard sniffles, was Tubbo crying??..

" We need to help them Y/N " Tubbo said, sithout context. " Help who??.. " I asked again

" Wilbur and Tommy you dingus! " Tubbo answered.

" But what if- Schlatt finds out? " I said, I didnt fear Schlatt, I just didnt want to be disliked by the fellow Citizens.

" Who the fuck cares, Y/N? "  Tubbo answered.