Over-all Winners (2)

Good day everyone! This the moment you all have been waiting for! We would like to congratulate not only the winners but also everyone who participated in this contest. We hope that you take this contest as a learning experience and a guide to future works. Do not be disappointed if you lose because failures are the road to success! May all of us succeed!

Here are the feedback!

What People Can't See by Highest_Apple

I was hook at the first part of your story. The cover is good but I think you can do better. I just don't prefer faces in covers. The blurb is too long but I got the idea. Also, I was curious with the title. However, I don't think your story is under science fiction. I think it's more on action and its sub genre is science fiction. Although, you did a great job on coming up with this story. You have nice action and dialogue tags. I'm sure readers will learn a lot about humanity and human race. I noticed some technical errors (wrong spelling and grammatical errors). Some lines in your story motivates me. Great job author! Good luck on this one!

The cover was really simple and the plot and description is explained well so the story is easy to imagine, the plot and description were good it was very easy to read the paragraph placements (lines, spaces) were very good, because some would write long paragraphs non stop that the readers will catch out of breath reading them, the technicality in the grammar is good but I do suggest to be more descriptive and avoid redundancy. I do advise the author to add a little more detail when describing the physical appearances of the characters. This was an entertaining book
Nonetheless this book is entertaining and enjoyable to read

Hi Author!The tile is alright but cover seems off and not parallel to the title. On the other hand, the blurb is interesting but too long. In line of your technicalities, there are minor errors that I encountered, such as punctuations and etc. On the other hand, the sequence and the characters of your story is fine.

Technicalities:• work with your tagalog words may iba pong wrong spelling.• And also the typos pero kaunti lang naman iyon. Just re-read it again if you have time. • The importance of using dash sa mga nauulit na salita.• Overall, I have nothing to say. Comments:• I really like your description. • I like how you narrate and play with your words. It's interesting.• I like this sentence " Remember, you can reach something without stepping someone." This is indeed true. • Gusto ko yung part na naka highlighted sa dulo per chapters ang mga words para mas maintindihan lalo ng mga readers mo.• Overall, I really like the whole story. You did a great job!

The cover looks good and well-manipulated. Good job to the editor.The blurb was well-written yet it was lengthy. Still, it was good.The story was well-written, it just that I am finding more science fiction vibes. All in all, the execution and your plot was good. Great job.

to be honest at first it got me where i should think and re read again but if your going to focus on what the story wants to say, It has a wide and beautiful meaning and concept. It is futuristic where you will learn a lesson, I like the part where the tree there was mentioned, it states the lesson that if we didn't take care of our environment today people in the future will be innocent about what tree is. You have a wide concept where you are mentioning about government and politics, It will will be good if you focus on it and keep track on it. In my opinion Try using easy words on English, Its nice that you are using some deep words to help also some readers to enhance their dictionary but if you use to much English maybe (just a maybe) some readers will not understand it fully.