Chapter 1.

Bakugō wasn't prepared for what happened that evening, it went as fast as it came, but it had brought the kind of damage no one would want to experience...

___

The class 2.A Students were chatting happily on their way back to the dorms. They had been at the USJ training grounds trying to develop and upgrade their specific quirks to the maximum possible state.

Tho' one student remained at the USJ, and it was none other than the ambitious and hot-headed mister, Bakugō Katsuki. Bakugō had gone ahead and used the training grounds a bit more before calling it a day and going back to the so-called "extras" he had been in class with the past 2 years.

"Argh!"

The angry blonde roared and stormed off to the exit of the USJ after a good hour of extra training.

"I can do fucking better than that!"

He told himself as he passed by a rather large bare area in the middle of the USJ.

And there, all alone stood a brown-eyed, bubbly and sweet girl. With her back against him and her head looking up, through the big-ass glass dome in the ceiling of the large building. The sky was slowly being painted with warm colors and sprinkled with small stars here and there, it wasn't that late yet.

"What the fuck...?"

Bakugō whispered quietly to himself, he had been pretty sure everyone had run off to the dorms and that no one else was here. He hadn't heard or seen anyone the past hour he'd been there, so it was unexpected from his part.

Uraraka hadn't moved at all the while Bakugō had been looking her way.

Then suddenly, out of nowhere the ground began violently shaking and Uraraka bends over, clutching her stomach while letting out a short cry of either pain, sorrow, anger or something else- not that it fucking mattered to him...

Bakugō grasped onto the nearest object - which in this case, were a fence and looked over at Uraraka who slowly began unfolding, herself and float up mid-air.

"What the fuck are you screaming about?!" Bakugō yelled annoyed at the floating girl.

Uraraka's body stiffened and Bakugō began feeling pressure on his body like he was being pressed down by a large heavy object.

"Tch, Oi! cheeks! What the hell are you doing?!" He tried saying as loudly as he could while feeling the sudden pressure.

He fought against the force trying to stand up and with a bit help of the fence he made it, and the pressure slowly disappeared as well as the violent shaking and... the oxygen...

Bakugō couldn't breathe at all, not being able to breathe, he looked up at Uraraka again as lose objects (trash cans, dirt/sand, benches, rocks and such) from around the USJ began floating around her in a circle motion - like a tornado.

The blonde trying to dodge the flying objects studied Urarakas face.

Uraraka had the most fucking frightened, horrified and terrified mixed expression ever, she looked like someone committed murderer right in front of her very eyes. Big drops of tears fell from her scared brown eyes and glided down her round non-pink-tainted cheeks.

A little "Stop it, please" escalated from her mouth and she dropped to the ground on her side with a *thud* and a large *crack* the oxygen returned and Bakugō began hasting after the air he had needed for what felt like hours.

He rose back up on his feet to see a collapsed Uraraka on the ground the objects had begun dropping one by one with their own loud crashing sounds.