Siblings Reunite

" Ssshhhhh. Quiet!...Listen~ Can you hear that? "

Silence fell over them again, the overwhelming feeling of borderline deafness and the subsequent sense of dread that came with it sending pins and needles through her entire body.

For a moment, he felt as if he was shaking, swallowing heavily as she tried to control his body in a desperate attempt to keep noise at an absolute minimum. It was quiet, like a wasteland. As if he was one corpse of any other.

Takeo's wet eyes shut tight as dried tears stained his skin. His eyes were swollen as his skin was paler then usual. Can you blame him? The sight was sickening to unhold as his ever own siblings and mother laid dead on the floor and Nezuko was outside in the cold as he imagine her older sister corpse on the snow.

A hand gribbed coving his mouth with immense strength as i clench my eyes more as i move my head to the side. I hear his voice whispering into my ear as my arms starts to tremble.

" The dripping sound of your loved one blood. The beat of your heart as it faces a faze of panic. Can you hear it? Let out a small whimper if you say yes. "

I immediately let out a small whimper to comply with his dryly order as i thought i couldn't cry anymore but my eyes manage to also let out a tear out of the corner of my eyes as my eyes were stinging from the corner.

I felt utterly helpless, useless and this boy. I think it's my own brother made sure if it. The monster that watched aside to see his own family die. He's not a brother of mine, not the one Nezuko described.

" Well you're going to hear nothing at all if you say his name, got it. I won't let a single drop of your blood mix with the others.
I'm letting you go and not end up like the others. It will all go to waste and I'll kill you myself if you mention his name. As he knows. He sees through my eyes, hears through my ears, senses through my blood. Metaphorically speaking but sometimes i don't even know myself. Funny ain't it "

He continued with the cherpy voice but it sounded more aggressive then a few minutes ago when he was stroking my black soft hair and in the middle of his sentence. His grib tighten around my mouth as my jaw felt uncomfortable by the tighten and discomfort feeling as if the jaw bone was going to crack.

This guy sounds like he's taking something he shouldn't be taking. He's asking me, a person who has there mouth trapped shut but his hands and he's asking me. ' Funny ain't it '

Takeo my sound crazy but he wants to laugh. How...how crazy does he sound right now. It makes him wants to cry. No way..i can't believe any...anything right now. Takeo is trying to deny every part of himself that THIS is not his brother that Nezuko described thats he must be an imposter of some sort.

Appearances may be the same but his personality was...not him

The logical part of his brain that was reminding him of how simple it would be to just run out and get himself killed was being smothered by that added reminder. Useless, useless, useless.

Slowly he let go of his mouth as Takeo took a loud breath and coughed loudly not being able to help it but what was creepy and uncomfortable was the boy standing and looks down at him like pray to the slatter.

Violent shivers ran down the boy with black hair spine as the monster let's go off his mouth slowly.

The red hair boy stood up as a mischievous smile creeped up his lips as his eyes were half open. Takeo's breathing hight as he covered it up with his own hands as eye were wide terrified on what's to happen now.