The Angel With A Reapers Sword

*THUMP~

"........."

" Eh? What's going on...."

There Nezuko was holding her unconscious younger brother in her arms as her hot breath came through her mouth, disappearing into the cold.

There was her supposed older brother Tanjiro. Red short hair with his black, green and square haori with a focused glare at the other, at one end of area she was in, behind the mountain where she fell.

The other end was this mysterious man with dis-matched haori. One red and another geometrically squares with the colour, dark green, green and yellow.

His dull ocean blue eyes were eyes she's never seen before, unless dead. Nezuko gulped the access saliva in her mouth as she remembered the the dead faces of her family. The memory came as fast as her heart beat thumping in her chest. She shoke it off and looked at Takeo's neck where she ripped the white part of her kimono to stop the bleeding and put pressure as she wrapped it with the pink part of her kimono.

He was still breathing. Thankfully...if the man didn't come at that persist  moment then....he'd might...definitely...

' Just like the rest...'

It was painful just thinking of another family member disappearing from her grasp and expectally in front of her as she couldn't do anything about it. I...wouldn't be able to handle it anymore.

I hugged Takeo close to me as he head went passed my shoulder holding him up as i was thinking of a way to slowly disappear, leaving danger behind.

Takeo was awfully pale and his breathing was faint as his heart beat. She needed to get someone, a doctor who can help him recover from this.

" TAKEO!!! "

I screamed as i ran towards the two boys and the red hair boy just pierced Takeo's neck slightly. As i dashed the glazing wind came to a stop, someone coming from above with a shiny, bright blue sword ready to cut it's prey.

Tanjiro turned his head around quickly looking at the new commer in surprise as right at the moment were i took hold off Takeo's haori and pulled it towards me. Tanjiro already took his nail out of his neck and took the other hand, pushed Takeo by the neck.
Pushing me and Takeo to the side as Tanjiro tumbled, making the sword hit the ground making a slash on his bi-coloured haori and a large amount of snow got scattered everywhere.

Me and Takeo rolled on the snow as i hit my back on a thick, black tree trunk violently causeing me to whine once again ' What's up with me with tree's ' but quickly put my thoughts on Takeo.

" Take! TAKE!! Come on. Takeo! Can you hear me!!? "

I called out as i looked at my brother desperately who hasn't said a word since he screamed and that arised desperation and panic.

I immediately put my hand to his chest to feel a heatbeat....

Panic and dread was all that i felt running my vains. Nothing....i didn't hear or feel anything. I became short of breath and i couldn't breath from my nose anymore. I kept repeating his name in my head countless times as i couldn't see his chest rising up and down, indicating he's not breathing. His skin was cold but warm from his body heat.

" T-T-Takeo, come on , come on " i called out shaky as my stomach hurled all around the place as tears stained my cheeks. They were warm but became cold right after. I immediately ribbed my kimon with a bit of difficulty and wrapped it around Takeo's neck trying to keep the blood in and put pressure on the wound as i tied it up with a pink part of my kimono and put pressure with my hand as well trying out anything that would work.