- Attention -

M/n= male name
F/n= Friends name
-
Lemon🍋
-
Top:M/n
Bottom: Zack
-

Zack's pov
___________

"Babe pay attention to me!" I whined, "M/n stop talking to F/n please.." My boyfriend has been stuck on his phone for like an hour now and he won't pay attention to me!! I've been trying to get his attention every way possible but he won't listen he's too caught up talking to his best friend, which I hate because they steal M/n's attention a lot but I can't kill them because their M/n's best friend.

"No way F/n you didn't, you idiot haha!" "M/n.." All he did was glance at me smiled and played with my hair. Excuse me bitch I am your boyfriend for God's sake stop talking to F/n and pay attention to me God dammit!

I thought I had done every way possible to get his attention but I have another idea. I unzipped M/n's pants and went into his boxers, I grabbed his cock and put it in my mouth.

Now you'll have to pay attention to me fucker. "Yea then I  g- ngh!" He looked down and glared at me. I just kept on sucking not giving a damn, staring into his eyes. "𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘣𝘳𝘰?" "Uh yea I'll talk to you later." Just like that the call ended, he grabbed my hair roughly and made me take all of him in. "You want my attention this much well then I'll give it to you."

M/n's pov
__________

Zack was deep throating me, he choked a little given how big my cock was cause I was hard. "Ngh suck harder." I started thrusting in his mouth. "pull out Isaac I'm about t-to cum." I tried making him pull off but he wouldn't budge, he just kept on sucking harder. "Isaac.." I came in his mouth then he pulled off.

Zack's pov
___________

"Swallow it" I heard, I did as told and swallowed his cum. The next thing I knew I was pushed onto the bed with M/n on top of me. He took off all my clothes but my boxers and took of my bandages. "You wanted this so now you're gonna get it." That's all he said before starting to attack my neck with kisses, kisses turned into sucking, sucking into biting. "Ah" I let out a small moan when he found my sweet spot, "Ah mm."

M/n's pov
__________

I grabbed Zack by the chin and lifted his face so he was facing me. "Do you really want this" "Ah yes please~" "You dirty slut" I went down to his chest and started sucking on one of his nipples and played with the other in between my fingers. "W-wait M/n.." I looked up at him, "what is it?" He tugged on my shirt , when I figured what he wanted I took my shirt off along with my pants leaving me in boxers.

I got on top of him again and continued playing with his chest. "M/n" He whimpered out, "i-it hurts down here.." He said pointing to his boner. I pulled down his boxers showing his hard cock swollen with pre-cum on it, begging for it to be touched. "Damn Isaac I didn't even do anything and you're already this hard."

"Please touch me~" I grabbed his hard cock and started to pump it. "Ah!, more please M/n~" "More what" I said slowing down, "go f-faster!" I smirked and started to stroke his cock up and down as fast as I could. He came on my hand after a couple of seconds he was panting hard. I put out three fingers in front of him and told him to suck, he did as I said and and got my fingers well coated in his saliva.

I then inserted a finger in his hole. "Ngh!" I moved the finger around and inserted a second finger and scissored him. I inserted the last finger and thrusted in and out of his hole. "M/n!", when I thought he was prepared enough I took my fingers out, took off my boxers and looked for a condom. I put on the lubed condom and lined myself at his entrance. "You ready?" "Y-yes.." I pushed myself in slowly to make sure it doesn't hurt him much. "Babe it hurts!" I pushed all of myself in and wiped the tears Zack had.

"Shh its okay, we'll wait until you're used to it."
After about 2 minutes Zack nodded signalling for me to move. I started at a slow and even pace but quickly sped up. Zack moaned loudly , "M/n Faster!~" I grabbed Zack's legs and put them on my shoulders as I went faster and harder. I hit his prostate making him moan louder than before. "Hah.. Isaac you're so tight.."

Isaac took his legs of my shoulders and spread them apart so I could hit even deeper in him. "M/n I'm about t-to cum!" "So am I" I grunted, I kept hitting his prostate until we both came, Zack coming on his chest and a little on me. We were a panting, sweating mess. "Hah I gave you all my attention is this what you wanted." Isaac nodded in response, "yes.."

I pulled out and cleaned up, "let's go take a bath com'n" "Okay" We took a bath and cleaned ourselves up. I helped Zack put on some boxers and one of my shirts. I put some boxers and sweatpants, we got in bed after changing the sheets and cuddled. "I hope that helped you learn your lesson." "Yea to give you a blowjob if I want your attention and sex, goodnight." "You little fu- -sigh- I love you", " Love you too."

END🍓
_______

I really needed to write a lemon where Zack was the uke like com'n that's hot (˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵)