Part Two

At the Anderson Residence, 4:18 PM

"What happened to Nick and Jeff, weren't they coming?" Blaine opened the passenger door to Sebastian's Range Rover. His teammate groaned in the driver's seat.

"They were, and I was on my way to pick them up until little old St. Nicholas came down with a cough, and I'll be damned if he thinks he's getting his germs on my car, so I flipped him off. Seeing that he and Jeffrey are a package deal, I picked up Westley and Hudson instead." Wes and Finn waved to Blaine from the backseat.

"What a riveting story, Seb." Blaine waved back to the boys.

"I know," Seb grinned as he started the car. "Now lets get his over with."

—————
At the Berry Residence, 4:36 PM

"Good afternoon, New Directions. We should be expecting our guests to join us soon enough," Rachel clasped her hands and sat down on the velvet couch with her teammates.

"Can this party be quick? I have to make sure Lord Tubbington doesn't commit another burglary," Brittany deadpanned.

Sam fiddled around with a yo-yo he found under the couch. "Rachel, with all due respect, this party is seriously lacking in the 'wow' department," Quinn smacked Sam with the back of her hand.

"Don't listen to him. You're doing great, babe." Quinn reassured. Rachel smiled and gave her girlfriend a quick peck on the lips.

"I think our first guests have arrived," Tina said in a sing-song voice while peering out the window. She saw four Warblers exit a shiny black car and make their way to the front door. A tall boy with messy brown hair knocked.

"Sam, go open the door." Rachel urged. Sam grunted and did as he was told.

"Welcome to Hell." Sam groaned to the boys.

"You must be Blaine Anderson," Rachel gently pushed Sam away from the doorway and extended her hand to the tallest member of the group.

"Actually, I'm Blaine Anderson." a shorter boy with neatly gelled hair appeared from behind the taller boy.

"Right. Anyway, come in, and please feel free to make yourselves comfortable until team Vocal Adrenaline gets here, and then we'll move to the basement to commence our activities."

—————
Outside the Berry Residence, 4:47 PM

"Sir Hummel, if I so much as see a single scratch on my luxury discount purse, there will be hell to pay." Santana threatened as she stepped out of Kurt's car in her louboutins.

"Well maybe you people should've thought about carrying your own belongings," said Kurt, struggling as he hauled her purse, Mercedes' wallet and Elliott's messenger bag on his shoulders.
"We're only staying here for a couple hours, why the fuck do you need these bags?"

"You never know," Mercedes mumbled.

"Can we just focus on getting inside the house? I'm freezing my ass off," Elliott rubbed his shoulders.

Santana walked up to the front door and banged on it as hard as she could. "Team VA, open up!"

A girl with bangs subsequently opened the door with a smile. "Welcome, Vocal Adrenaline. Let's head to the basement."

—————
The Basement, 5:03 PM

"I'm just gonna go ahead and say it: this whole thing is absolutely depressing," Elliott sighed and looked around Rachel's basement. The walls were a plain beige color and it was obvious that someone did a half-assed job of hanging up the streamers. Elliott grimaced. "it's worse than the time you and I got blackout drunk that night and hooked up,"