Forgotten Feelings (part I)

"Beautiful," I uttered to myself after I opened my eyes from a deep slumber.

It's like I am in a different world wherein all I remember is I was just sleeping inside my room, peacefully.

"You are at the underworld human."

I took a glimpse at my side when I heard a dangerous yet captivating husky voice of a man.

My jaw dropped after seeing the creature behind the enchanting voice that I heard. It's a man grinning from ear to ear standing inside a boat made up with bones and skulls of humans.

Bangka na lumulutang sa malawak na katubigan na walang kulay.  

"Wh-who the h-hell are y-you?!" I vociferated out of amusement.

Mukhang nagulat naman ito sa sigaw ko.

"You're not yet in hell human but...yo-you're not scared?" mangha nitong tanong sa akin

"Why would I?" mataray kong sagot.

"Look at me human, aren't you scared of me?" malamig nitong dagdag.

I stared at his whole figure and saw his outfit.

Nakasuot siya ng palda ng berdeng tela na renolyo kulay at may ginto sa katapusan ng rolyo nito na makikita sa gilid ng kaniyang bewang pababa. May mga bagay din siyang suot sa kaniyang magkabilang kamay.

But what really caught my attention was the thing encircled from the bottom part of his neck down to his chest.

"What is that?" I bursted out of nowhere while pointing my forefinger at the thing.

He clenched his jaw before eyeing me, again. But his stares now are more intense and frightening causing me to shiver, not enough to scare me though.

"You ask to many questions human, weren't your first question few moments ago were 'where am I or why am I here?'" inis nitong sagot sa akin.

Kumunot ang noo ko, hindi dahil sa sinabi niya kung'di dahil sa boses niya.

His face is covered with green cloth but not with his mouth. I can clearly see his sharp teeth also his reddish gums though his not salivating just like those ugly monsters in the movies.

That's why I'm wondering if why is that his voice is charming eventhough his mouth isn't sightseeing I mean no offense but his mesmerizing husky voice doesn't suit his mouth.

"Human!"

Nagising ako sa pagmumuni-muni dahil sa kaniyang sigaw.

"Do you know with all the humans that I have delivered throughout their journey here in the underworld you are the most annoying," galit nitong sambit.

What? Anong delivered?

"What do you mean?" I asked out of curiousity.

His expression became serious then he lift his right hand causing me to slowly rise up from the flat surface.

Iginalaw niya ang kaniyang kamay na naging dahilan para lumutang ako papunta sa bangka na kaniyang tinatapakan.

"You are already dead human."

My eyes widened after those words came out from his mouth.

I-I am dead?

"You're joking right? I was just sleeping at my room a-" he interrupted me "-your grim reaper did not tell you?" he seriously muttered while looking at me lazily.

He turn around and walk at the end of the boat then flicked his middle finger with his thumb finger. I was kinda amazed when particles converge at his side then it forms a long and round stick. The stick is beautiful like it's an antique thing.